Friday, June 18, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of June 21, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
The work-place tension between Patrick and Steve explodes on Monday, June 21. Jason and “Mrs. Morgan” connect. Maxie and Josslyn are the recipients of Franco’s latest photos. Maxie fills Claire in on Franco’s psychotic obsession with Jason. Diane gives Jason bad news. Claire balks at Dante’s suggestion on how to lure Franco out. On Thursday, June 24, Claire makes a big decision after facing pressure from Jax. Claire issues a warning to Dante. Maxie confides in Lucky. Carly inches closer to Jax after getting some sage advice from Michael. Luke’s proposal to Tracy comes to a damp conclusion. Lucky and Ethan find themselves right in the middle of Tracy and Luke’s drama on Wednesday, June 23. Elizabeth accuses Nikolas of using Shirley to get to her.
The Inside Story: Death Wish
Olivia asks Lulu to talk some sense into Johnny on Monday, June 21. Alexis, meanwhile, makes a plea to the mobster she believes is dating her daughter. Kristina proceeds with her plot on Tuesday, June 22. Johnny tries to end things with Kristina. Sonny and Alexis team up to restrict Kristina from seeing Johnny. Kristina and Sam catch up. On Thursday, June 24, Sam questions if her little sister is prepared to live with the potentially dire consequences of her actions. Sonny tells Max and Milo that he wants Johnny dead. Kristina continues to ignore Johnny’s insistence that their arrangement has to end. Ethan tries to get through to Kristina. Sonny asks Jason to eliminate Anthony to clear his path to murder Johnny. Johnny and Olivia passionately reconnect. Claire offers Johnny a deal. Sonny reveals his murderous plot to Luke.
A Closer Look: Three’s Company
Carly and Sonny bristle over the conditions of Michael’s release. Dante and Lulu welcome Michael home. Brook makes Lulu and Dante a generous offer. Sonny shows up at Dante’s loft determined to see Michael. On Tuesday, June 22, an appreciative Michael begins to open up to Dante. Michael surprises Dante when he admits that he recognizes that Sonny isn’t a good role model. Sonny turns to Olivia for comfort. Brook realizes Carly is still set on making Dante and Lulu pay. Michael and Dante adjust to living together. Dante takes notice of Michael’s sensitivity to certain noises and movements. Three proves to be an awkward crowd at Dante’s loft on Friday, June 25.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- Rosa Blasi Heading to ‘GH’ and Other Casting News
- James Franco’s Real-Life Momma to Play Franco’s Momma on ‘GH’
- Vanessa Marcil Talks About Returning to ‘GH’
- Vanessa Marcil is Back on ‘GH’
- Bruce Davidson Brings Oscar Cred to ‘GH’
- James Franco Brings Psycho Back to ‘GH’
- SOAPnet Gets Its Wish to Become Young
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF JUNE 28, 2010
- James Franco returns to “General Hospital.” (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Luke reflects on Sonny’s distant past as he warns the mobster against his explosive plot. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Maxie receives roses from a not-so-secret admirer. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Steve and Epiphany give Elizabeth bad news. (Soap Opera Digest)
- The push and pull between Patrick and Lisa intensifies. (Soap Opera Digest)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.