GH PreVUE: Week of March 8 Edition
Friday, March 5, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — I keep holding on.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Nikolas and Lucky participate in Elizabeth’s therapy session on Monday, March 8. On Tuesday, March 9, Lisa sets it up for Patrick to catch her in an inappropriate state of dress. Lisa refutes Patrick’s accusation. Ethan tries to let a smitten Kristina down gently. Kristina’s refusal to back off leads a frustrated Ethan to lash out at her a little too forcefully. Sam angrily confronts Ethan on Friday, March 12. Kristina’s day goes from bad to worse when she finds a volatile Kiefer waiting for her at the lake house.
The Inside Story: Father Knows Best
Dante arrives at Jason’s place just as he and Sam are preparing to flee with Michael. Carly challenges Sonny’s decision to take Michael out of the country for the duration of the murder trial. Sonny and Jax work together to persuade Carly that the decision is for the best but it’s ultimately Jason who gets through to her on Tuesday, March 9. Carly and Michael share an emotional goodbye. Sonny confronts Dante over his pursuit of Michael. Olivia gives Sonny some insight about Dante. Carly turns to Lulu who maintains her stand of not getting involved in Dante’s professional life. Determined to flee the island and return home, Michael proves to be quite the challenge for Jason, Sam and later Max and Milo. Alexis and Diane face off with Claire. Carly expresses her gratitude to Dante after overhearing what he has to say to Claire on Thursday, March 11. Sonny admits to Carly that he wishes he could tell Dante that he didn’t murder Claudia. Claire sends out a subpoena for Michael’s testimony. Sonny asks Luke to influence his daughter on his behalf. On Friday, March 12, a peturbed Jason finds Sonny with Dante after having a revealing chat with Carly.
A Closer Look: Love Knocks You Down
Spinelli’s plot to impress Maxie – by fabricating some of the sleuthing flare from their past – goes terribly awry on Monday, March 8. Maxie begins to succumb to hypothermia. On Wednesday, March 10, Johnny rescues Maxie and Spinelli from the storm drain in the nick of time. Robin delivers some bad news to Maxie. Maxie defends Spinelli to a seething Mac. Spinelli tells Maxie the truth. Maxie’s decision to leave the hospital to clear some fires at work may prove to be a fatal error on Friday, March 12.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- GH Casting: March Madness Arrives
- Annie Ilonzeh Is Maya Ward on ABC’s ‘General Hospital’
- Lisa Waltz To Play Mommy on ‘General Hospital”
- Lindze Letherman Brings Georgie Back to ‘General Hospital’
- Faces of Family Evil Return to ‘General Hospital’
- Bradley Cole Joining the Cast of ‘General Hospital’
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 15, 2010
- Lucky is forced to arrest Ethan due to Kristina’s accusation. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Dante is affected as he watches Sonny with Kristina. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Sam bristles when Jason questions the validity of Kristina’s story. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Helena sets her deliciously macabre plot into motion. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Maxie promises Spinelli that she’s going to fight for her life. (ABC Soaps In Depth)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.