Thursday, March 4, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of March 8, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Adam tells Annie what she needs to hear. David’s out to get even with Erica. Greenlee unleashes her anger on Ryan.
- Tuesday: JR’s condition grows more critical. Greenlee uncovers David’s clue. Adam asks Brooke to keep his and Annie’s secret.
- Wednesday: Adam refuses to believe that JR could die. JR realizes what his future holds. Annie wants Brooke out of the picture.
- Thursday: Liza makes a surprising discovery. Tad has a vision of Dixie. Greenlee’s determined to help David.
- Friday: David spies on Adam and Annie. JR makes it through his crisis. Ryan and Jesse lure Greenlee into a false sense of security.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.