Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 11:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of February 8, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: “Fire and Ice and Brimstone” — Mitch informs Jessica that they will make a child together. Jessica struggles in vain only to be subdued by her father. Natalie mistakenly believes that John is Jared in her semi-conscience state. Stacy collapses in the snow. Dorian has visions of Mel. Clint, Viki, and Marty hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
- Tuesday: “Shiver Deep, Mountain High” – Kim again threatens to jeopardize Kyle’s medical career. Roxy gets all up in Kim’s face. Rex helps Schuyler, but then confronts him. Fish saves Brody from Nurse Charles’ clutches when he finds Jessica. Gigi gets Stacy back to the cabin. Natalie and John each recall the past.
- Wednesday: “Shocked! Shocked!” — Armed with a gun, Charlie goes after Mitch. Dorian arrives at the last minute. Mitch taunts Brody. Schuyler works to convince Rex that he is the father of Stacy’s baby. Greg goes to Rachel with his discovery. Gigi helps Stacy give birth.
- Thursday: “Sierra Rose” — Rex assaults Schuyler. Gigi and Stacy name her infant daughter. Something appears wrong with the baby. Dorian’s sudden arrival leads Charlie to accidentally shoot the wrong person. Fish prevents Rex from killing Schuyler.
- Friday: “On Thin Ice”– Mitch has a new threat for Dorian. Gigi finds herself in grave danger while trying to get help for the baby. Jessica is in critical condition. The tension builds between John and Natalie. Marty does not like what she sees. Kelly and Adriana catch up in Paris.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.