Monday, February 22, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of February 22, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: “Displeasures of Sierra’s Madre” — Schuyler stands up at the hospital and announces that he is the father of Stacy’s baby. Gigi demands answers from her beau. Fish explains to Kyle why he thinks Sierra Rose is better without him as a father. Jessica fails to recognize Natalie, and only pretends to know Bree. Shane ponders if his parents will get back together. Rachel makes a discovery in Schuyler’s backpack.
- Tuesday: “Downward Schuyler” — Roxy tries to push Rex and Gigi back together. Schuyler mistakenly believes that all is well in his relationship with Gigi. Rachel seeks legal advice from Téa. Blair doesn’t want to fall back on old habits. After overhearing her belittling Nigel, Clint has a talk with Kim. Matthew and Danielle’s makeout session gets a little steamy.
- Wednesday: “Do the Dogg” — Bo is visited by his old pal Snoop Dogg, who invited him, Nora, and Matthew to his concert. Blair introduces Snoop to a packed house at Capricorn. Shaun’s parents continue to give Rachel the cold shoulder, all the while fawning over their son’s date Vivian. Ford dodges Cristian’s questions. After initially forbiding her from attending the concert, Todd helps Téa chaperone her and Matthew. Bo tries to ease Nora’s fears over their son getting involved with Todd’s daughter.
- Thursday: “Unfaithfully Yours” — Brody goes to great links to make Jessica remember him. However, even a kiss fails to job her memory. Gigi is thankful to have Rex’s support. Rachel tells Schuyler she believes him. Markko nearly catches Langston about to sleep with Ford. Starr is jealous after meeting Cole’s hot classmate Hannah.
- Friday: “Coming Around Again”— Mitch has an unexpected visitor. Jessica puts the moves on Cristian. Starr thinks Langston is keeping a secret. Kelly and Adriana return to La Boulaie. Andrew arrives to deliver some bad news to his former mother-in-law. Blair doesn’t think it wise for Dorian to let her guard down so soon.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.