Friday, February 26, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Seperation anxiety.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
On Monday, March 1, a disruptive Carly takes a public stand against Jax at Sonny’s hearing. Jax and Carly’s anger erupts into passion after Carly has the Metro Court cleared out. Carly and Jax can’t get past their differences. On Tuesday, March 2, Lisa is not pleased when she takes notice of the change in Patrick’s behavior after Robin interrupts their good time. Dante and Lulu run into multiple problems as they attempt to consummate their relationship. Diane and Alexis muddle through their first day of work together. Claire puts the pressure on Dante. Sonny’s temper flares when he finds Dante questioning Michael on Friday, March 5. Kiefer begs Kristina to take him back. Jason is forced to ponder the possibility that Franco is still very much a part of his life and the lives of his loved ones.
The Inside Story: Male Bonding
Jason warns Johnny and Ethan that there will be consequences to pay if they make another move against Sonny. Luke finds himself in a bind when Jason asks him to rein Ethan in on Tuesday, March 2. Lucky questions Dante’s ability to do his job. Johnny makes plans to cripple Sonny’s organization by setting fire to the office where all of Sonny’s business records are kept. Johnny runs into trouble. Lucky warns Jason to let him handle the situation after realizing Johnny was the masked man he went chasing after outside of Bernie’s office. On Thursday, March 4, Lucky finds an interesting way to let Johnny know he has his number. Ronnie tells Dante and Lucky that they’ve all been assigned to a special task force to put an end to organized crime in Port Charles. Lucky takes action to protect Ethan from himself. Jason sends Johnny a clear warning on Friday, March 5.
A Closer Look: All By Myself
Nikolas brings Cameron and Jake to visit a thrilled Elizabeth. Once alone, Elizabeth makes it clear to Nikolas that they have no future even if the child she is carrying is his on Monday, March 1; Lucky later tells Elizabeth the same fact holds true about their future. Despite both Nikolas and Lucky’s resistance, Elizabeth decides to have the paternity test taken the following day. On Wednesday, March 3, the trio are unaware that Helena is keeping a watchful eye as they get tested. Elizabeth is adamant in her desire to raise her children alone. Alexis confronts Elizabeth with a gesture from Nikolas. Nikolas confronts Elizabeth after learning she refused to accept the trust fund he set up for her baby. Helena is up to her old tricks on Friday, March 5.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- GH Casting: March Madness Arrives
- Annie Ilonzeh Is Maya Ward on ABC’s ‘General Hospital’
- Lisa Waltz To Play Mommy on ‘General Hospital”
- Lindze Letherman Brings Georgie Back to ‘General Hospital’
- Faces of Family Evil Return to ‘General Hospital’
- Bradley Cole Joining the Cast of ‘General Hospital’
- ‘General Hospital’ To Debut New Opening Sequence
- Amber Tamblyn and James Franco Team Up For Film
- GH Casting: Noteworthy Appearances
- GH Casting: Comas, Burns and Officers
- Dahlia Salem: United States v. Sonny Corinthos
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 8, 2010
- Michael’s loved ones work overtime to protect the determined young man from himself. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Lucky hopes he’s not the father of Elizabeth’s baby. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Kristina falls victim to an unhinged Kiefer. (National Enquirer)
- Jason questions Sonny’s judgment. (National Enquirer)
- Spinelli’s latest plan backfires. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Maxie’s condition appears to be getting worse. (National Enquirer)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.