Friday, February 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Love is a battlefield.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Molly and Kristina set up a Valentine’s Day surprise for Jason and Sam. Dante reacts to Lulu’s kiss in an alarming way on Monday, February 15. Maxie and Spinelli reaffirm their love. Carly deliberately sets out to hurt Jax. Mrs. Jacks backs off of her game-playing after Jax makes a major move with Josslyn in hand. Jax and Carly both draw lines in the sand on Tuesday, February 16. Mac and Alexis’ relationship heats up. On Wednesday, February 17, Patrick and Robin resolve to not take what they have for granted.
The Inside Story: Runaway Train
Lucky rescues Elizabeth. On Monday, February 15, a remorseful Lucky sits vigil by Elizabeth’s bedside after a tense encounter with Nikolas. Elizabeth, Lucky and Nikolas are blindsided by the news that Elizabeth is pregnant. Lucky and Nikolas both vow to stand by a troubled Elizabeth no matter who the father is on Tuesday, February 16; meanwhile, an overwhelmed Elizabeth heads to the hospital roof. Steve, Lucky and Nikolas come to an agreement after finding a suicidal Elizabeth. Lucky and Nikolas appeal to Elizabeth’s love for her children as they team up to convince her that she needs help. Helena appears in front of a startled Elizabeth moments after Steve leaves her alone in her room at Shadybrook. Luke is alarmed by how far Lucky’s willing to go to help Elizabeth get better. Lucky and Nikolas both make plans to ask for Elizabeth’s hand in marriage on Thursday, February 18. Luke confronts Nikolas about Helena. A merciless Helena, meanwhile, menaces Elizabeth. Lucky issues Helena a warning. Lucky tells Elizabeth what he thinks she needs to hear. Nikolas professes his love. An upset Lucky appears to be on a collision course with Maxie.
A Closer Look: Words Don’t Come Easily
Dante and Olivia make headway. Lulu is unreceptive to Sonny’s appeal for her assistance in helping him forge some connection with his son. Dante confirms to Sonny that he will continue to work to bring him down with the PCPD on Tuesday, February 16. Olivia and Dante both learn that they will be subpoenaed as witnesses for the prosecution in the case against Sonny. Michael and Morgan make separate appeals to Dante on Wednesday, February 17. Sonny tells Jason that he’s considering pleading guilty to justifiable homicide for Claudia’s murder. Carly is confident that she can get through to Dante. On Friday, February 19, an angry Olivia confronts Carly after learning what she’s been up to. Sonny points out to an indignant Olivia that she shares some of the blame for how everything has played out. Dante faces off with Jason - who appears to be casting an ominous shadow over the detective.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- GH Casting: March Madness Arrives
- Annie Ilonzeh Is Maya Ward on ABC’s ‘General Hospital’
- Lisa Waltz To Play Mommy on ‘General Hospital”
- Lindze Letherman Brings Georgie Back to ‘General Hospital’
- Faces of Family Evil Return to ‘General Hospital’
- Bradley Cole Joining the Cast of ‘General Hospital’
- ‘General Hospital’ To Debut New Opening Sequence
- Amber Tamblyn and James Franco Team Up For Film
- GH Casting: Noteworthy Appearances
- GH Casting: Comas, Burns and Officers
- Dahlia Salem: United States v. Sonny Corinthos
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 22, 2010
- Jason warns Sonny that Dante is a danger to them. (Soap Opera Weeky)
- Luke senses trouble when Johnny takes an interest in Ethan. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Tracy cautions Lulu against getting involved with Dante. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Diane has an intriguing proposition for Alexis. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Patrick and Robin clash over Sonny. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.