Friday, February 19, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Home is where the heart is.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Jesse and Angie reconnect on Monday, February 22. Frankie is determined to do the right thing after learning the lethal consequences of his actions. Frankie reinjures his damaged hand after a tense confrontation with Angie. Scott confronts an unrepentant Colby over gas-lighting Annie. Unnerved by Brooke’s arrival on Tuesday, February 23, Annie attempts to lead Adam’s ex astray. Adam sets things straight with Brooke. Annie is unnerved by Adam and Brooke’s evident connection on Friday, February 26. Natalia gets solid proof of Damon’s guilt. On Thursday, February 25, a repentant Damon makes an appeal to Liza.
The Inside Story: Resolution
Greenlee’s heartfelt words to Jake affect an eavesdropping Ryan who realizes he has to back off of his former fiance on Monday, February 22. Greenlee and Ryan share a tender moment. On Tuesday, February 23, Gayle agrees to help plot David’s demise after Erica makes sure the nurse hears just how little she means to the doctor. Erica orders David to get his future wife out of her life or face the consequences. Erica finds a memo announcing her ouster from Fusion courtesy of Greenlee. Ryan lets Greenlee go but remains confident that it isn’t the end for them. Greenlee explains to David why it’s so important to her that they get married. On Thursday, February 25, an uninvited Erica makes the rounds at David and Greenlee’s private wedding ceremony. David and Greenlee are pronounced husband and wife. David confirms Greenlee’s suspicions. Erica overhears David’s plans to double-cross her. Ryan propositions Erica after informing the relieved diva that he found Gayle. Greenlee arrives outside the turret room at the castle, unaware that Jake and Gayle are on the other side of the door.
A Closer Look: Revelation
Adam presses Tad to step up his search for Sonia Reyes. Everyone gathers to celebrate Little Adam’s sixth birthday early at JR’s request on Tuesday, February 23. Tad is touched by JR’s request. JR collapses in Tad’s arms. Tad informs Adam that he located Sonia’s son, Miguel, and he’s agreed to have his DNA sent from California to be tested. Scott, Colby and Brooke rush to the hospital after receiving dire news about JR. Adam and Tad are both ecstatic to see Brooke on Wednesday, February 24. Tad announces that they’ve found a match for JR. On Thursday, February 25, Adam reveals to his family that the donor, Miguel, is his son from a one night stand and explains why he hasn’t ever had contact with the boy. Adam anticipates Miguel’s arrival. JR’s condition continues to deteriorate, as his crushed family receives disappointing news.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Popular ‘AMC’ Couple Set to Return
- Departing ‘AMC’ Actor Promises to Check Back In
- Nixon Confirms a Huge ‘AMC’ Departure
- ‘AMC’ Mid-February Casting Report
- ‘AMC’ February 2010 Casting Notes
- Kreizman & Swajeski In at AMC! Is Broderick Staying?
- ‘AMC’ Loses Another Legend
- Breaking News: ‘AMC’ Hires Kreizman and Swajeski (Exclusive)
- McClain Returns to ‘AMC’ For Story Arc, Too
- Barr Returns to ‘AMC’ For Story Arc
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 1, 2010
- Ryan and Erica (and many others) team up to take down Dr. Hayward. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Tad reaches out to Damon. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Annie finds herself in a position that she plans to manipulate to her advantage. (National Enquirer)
- A dying JR reunites with some familiar faces in heaven. (National Enquirer)
- Greenlee lashes out at an unapologetic Ryan after he gets David right where he wants him. (National Enquirer)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.