AMC Alerts: Week of January 18 Edition
Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” VCR Alerts for the Week of January 18, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: VCR ALERTS
- Monday: Greenlee faces a difficult decision. JR does the right thing. Erica tells Ryan what she loves about him.
- Tuesday: Adam hides how serious his condition really is. Jake and Amanda get the news they were praying for. David tries to make amends for his misdeeds.
- Wednesday: Jake wants to take revenge against David. Marissa’s dumbfounded by David’s actions. Natalia and Brot stumble upon a mystery.
- Thursday: Tad kisses Liza to prove his point that he’s over Krystal. David tells Greenlee he can never return to Pine Valley. Amanda urges Jake to put the ordeal with David behind him.
- Friday: Adam throws his family for a loop. David thinks Greenlee would be better off if he just walked away. It seems like old times for Tad and Liza.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.