Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of February 1, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Greenlee gets an unexpected surprise when she finally finds Ryan. Erica goes public with her and Ryan’s relationship. Tad assures Liza there’s nothing going on between him and Krystal.
- Tuesday: Greenlee’s out for revenge. Tad and Jake wonder what David’s up to. Scott has reservations about working with Annie.
- Wednesday: Ryan and Erica set out to catch a saboteur. Jake isn’t buying David’s story. Tad turns to Marissa for help.
- Thursday: Greenlee refuses to give up without a fight. Ryan faces off with David. Colby stands up for Damon.
- Friday: Greenlee puts her plan in motion. Erica catches a glimpse of Greenlee. Ryan wants Erica to keep her distance from David.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.