(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Congratulations are in order for the four final couples that have been selected for the final phase of ‘The Young and the Restless’ A Wedding of a Lifetime contest.
Starting now until May 31st at 12:00 PT, viewers can go to Wedding of a Lifetime to watch the four finalist video repsonses sharing their most romantic moment together. After viewing, fans will have the opportunity to vote once per day on their favorite couple and made the determination as to who should win the wedding of a lifetime at MGM Grand.
The winning couple will then be notified on May 31st and then on June 1st, the announcement of the winner will be shared live on the “Young and the Restless wedding website. The winning couple will have their wedding witnessed by “Y&R”s Christian Jules LeBlanc (“Michael Baldwin”) and Tracey E. Bregman (“Lauren Fenmore Baldwin”), with Grand Prize packaging provided by the Las Vegas Conventions and Visitors Authority and MGM Grand Las Vegas.
Congratulations goes out to the following semi-finalists:
- Gina R. and Matt M. from St. Petersburg, FL
- Julie R. and Brian S. from Billerica, MA
- Charlene L. and Willie W. from Bronx, NY
- Cortnie G. and Chris V. from Corona, NY
The Grand Prize winners will receive the following:
Travel and Accommodations for Four
- Roundtrip coach airfare to Las Vegas, hotel accommodations in the luxurious and romantic suites of The Signature at MGM Grand, transportation to/from the Las Vegas airport in MGM Grand limousines and $1,000.00 spending money.
A Wedding Ceremony, Vow Renewal or Commitment Ceremony and Celebration that includes
- A unique and romantic ceremony poolside at The Signature at MGM Grand.
- Exquisite floral arrangements from the Forever Grand Wedding chapel at MGM Grand.
- Ceremony music performed by the musicians of Cirque du Soleil’s “O” at Bellagio- a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Photography package.
- Dinner for six at Joël Robuchon, the only Michelin three star, Mobil Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond restaurant- the top accolades for each organization.
- A beautiful and delicious hand-made wedding cake from MGM Grand’s award-winning pastry team.
- Wedding attire including a wedding dress, bridesmaid dress and two tuxedo rentals.
- Wedding bands for the couple.
Pampering and Extras
- Couple’s Dreaming Ritual signature spa treatment in an MGM Grand private spa suite.
- Custom hair and make-up from Christophe Salon at MGM Grand- For more than 20 years, Christophe has tended to the tresses of rock and celebrity royalty from Beverly Hills to New York City.
- VIP tickets for four to Cirque du Soleil’s “O” at Bellagio- an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance in a timeless production.
“The Young and the Restless” airs Weekdays on CBS. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
Discussion: ‘Y&R Wedding of Lifetime Moves to Finals