AMC PreVUE: Week of July 28 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — More than meets the eye.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Randi worries about the consequences for Frankie if Fletcher dies and admits to the doctor that she doesn’t want to lose him. Frankie pulls back from having sex with Randi, letting her know that she doesn’t owe him anything. Babe turns down JR’s offer to take over Fusion and put her in charge. Babe likes the changes she sees in JR and believes they can have a happy future together. Erica and Samuel enjoy spending time alone together at BJ’s. Erica encourages Samuel not to give up on trying to build a relationship with his son. JR anticipates taking Chandler Enterprises away from Adam. Jake gives Frankie sound advice about his situation with Randi. Aidan and Greenlee design their dream house on the computer.
The Inside Story: Mind Games
Kendall does damage control when Greenlee presses her about the comment she made about Ryan. Ryan accuses Annie of wanting to nail Colby, Cassandra and Dre for Richie’s murder and admits to her that he’s having a difficult time believing anything that’s coming out of her mouth. Ryan puts his guard down when a manipulative Annie brings up their baby. Ryan desperately wants to tell Greenlee that he’s in love with her but holds back from doing so. Greenlee wishes Ryan all the happiness in the world with Annie. Aidan grows suspicious of Annie after questioning her. Annie spies Greenlee and Ryan together at ConFusion. Zach goes to see Annie, who is haunted by visions of Richie. Zach suggests Annie and Ryan take a vacation and stay at his casino in Las Vegas. Kendall tells Ryan that Annie isn’t the same person she used to be. Annie, meanwhile, stages a horrific car crash as part of her twisted scheme. Kendall and Ryan discover a key hidden in a framed photo on Annie’s desk at Fusion.
A Closer Look: Game Over
Angie is upset that Jesse didn’t confide in her about his suspicions of Cassandra’s involvement in Richie’s death. Krystal reaches out to Colby and admits that Adam told her everything. Colby breaks down in Krystal’s arms. Colby insists that no one can ever know the truth when Krystal encourages her to tell Jesse what happened. Colby continues to drink. Angie’s attempt to get Cassandra to open up to her fails. Stuart accuses Adam of wanting Colby indebted to him in order to control her. Colby believes she’s found the solution for her, Cassandra and Dre’s dilemma. Jesse gives Angie the bad news that he has evidence linking the kids to Richie’s murder. Krystal warns Adam that Colby is in a bad way and urges him to reach out to her. Jesse is forced to take drastic action when Colby, Dre and Cassandra band together to stonewall him.
What to Watch
- On Tuesday, July 29, Jesse confronts Frankie about Fletcher’s beating and is left unnerved by what his son has to say.
- The situation grows increasingly awkward when Erica, Samuel, Zach and Kendall run into Jack and Carmen at the Valley Inn on Wednesday, July 30.
- JR gets the rug pulled out from right under him when Adam surprises him at the Chandler Enterprises board meeting on Friday, August 1.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 4, 2008
- Monday: Dre takes responsibility for running Richie over with Colby’s car. A guilty Ryan tells Aidan to stop investigating Annie. Adam faces the music for his latest misdeeds.
- Tuesday: Tad accuses Krystal of lying for Adam at the expense of their own family. JR takes action when he finds Colby drinking again. Frankie asks Randi out on a date.
- Wednesday: JR and Babe convince Colby that she needs help. Adam accuses Erica of trying to get Samuel into her bed. Frankie realizes what Angie is up to.
- Thursday: Ryan can’t keep Greenlee out of his thoughts. Fletcher has an offer for Frankie. A new woman catches Jake’s eye.
- Friday: Tad grows suspicious of Annie. Zach admits to Kendall he thinks Annie is hiding something. Greenlee pops the question to a surprised Aidan.