This week on “Tamron Hall,” host Tamron Hall welcomes guests Da Brat, Jesseca “Judy” Harris-Dupart, and Kandi Burruss, among others.
Find out who else will appear as a guest on the daytime talk show during the week of November 20-24, 2023.
Monday, November 20, 2023
- Road Trip with Tamron: Welcome to Atlanta: Tamron hits the road and has the broadcast EXCLUSIVE interview with Da Brat and Jesseca “Judy” Harris-Dupart for an intimate look into their family life with their new baby!
- Tamron gets a tour of their Atlanta home.
- Tamron sits down with Atlanta native Kandi Burruss on what’s next in her impressive career.
- Tamron surprises Atlanta super fans!
Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Parenting Unfiltered: Today’s episode is digging into the topics every parent is talking about.
- Parenting coach Destini Ann Davis discusses why her videos about “gentle parenting” are going viral.
- Meet a mom who says “redshirting” was the best decision for her child.
- Mother and chef Amy Palanjian gives tips on how to get the pickiest eaters to eat what you cook.
- Tamron welcomes a panel of parents who weigh in on the most talked about viral parenting tips today!
Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Cooking with Gratitude: Just in time for Thanksgiving, renowned chef Richard Blais is here to share his turkey leg confit recipe.
- James Beard Award-winning cookbook author JJ Johnson will serve up a southern appetizer that will be the talk of your holiday table.
- Executive chef and judge on “Chopped” Fariyal Abdullahi with a sweet way to end your holiday meal!
Thursday, November 23, 2023 – Thanksgiving Day; Repeat, OAD: 10/18/2023
- Tamron’s Tasting Table: What Are You in the Mood For?: Tamron welcomes some of today’s most notable chefs to share their family recipes, kicking off with New York Times bestselling author and chef Eric Kim serving up his mom’s Kimchi fried rice.
- The BBQ King of Brooklyn, Ruben Santana, returns with 11-year-old daughter Evani to share a family recipe from their restaurant, Bark Barbeque.
- Renowned chef Lish Steiling joins the Tam Fam to share how she helped develop recipes for Tamron’s upcoming cookbook.
- Lish and Tamron whip up their biggest and best crab cake recipe!
Friday, November 24, 2023 – Repeat; OAD 09/20/2023
- Little Dreamers, Big Dreams: Tamron welcomes the kids who have captivated social media and our hearts. From a 6-year-old author to a 7-year-old fashion designer to a 12-year-old Olympic hopeful, these small but mighty kids have inspired the world to dream big!
Note: Guest attendance is subject to change.
Visit the show’s official website for information on tickets, plus where and how to watch.
Featuring a dynamic mix of live and taped shows, “Tamron Hall” is produced by ABC News and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Entertainment. The show broadcasts from New York City and is executive-produced by Tamron Hall and Quiana Burns.