“General Hospital” fans around the world will once again congregate in the Los Angeles/Glendale area next summer when they come together for the annual fan club weekend, which this year was held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Glendale. The weekend long event is scheduled from Thursday, July 28 through Monday, August 1.
“Exciting news GH Fans we have a date for GHFCW 2016. Save the date July 30, 2016. Save the wknd 7/28/16-8/1/16,” wrote fan club president Debbie Morris earlier today in announcing the dates. Although Morris has yet to reveal the location for next year’s event, it’s expected the fan club will be returning to the Glendale area after fans overwhelmingly supported the move from Studio City.
The preliminary weekend schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, July 28: Kick Off Welcome Party (various cast members expected)
- Friday, July 29: Various individual cast events throughout the day
- Saturday, July 30: Main Cast Luncheon, followed by various individual cast events later in the evening
- Sunday, July 31: Various individual cast events throughout the day
- Monday, August 1: Possible individual cast events in the early AM.