GH Alerts: Week of January 17 Edition
Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of January 17, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Jason tries to call off Sonny and Brenda’s wedding. Carly confronts Sam for introducing Michael to Abby. Johnny warns Lisa that Patrick is onto her.
- Tuesday: Will Lulu break up with Dante? Michael lashes out at Carly. Molly has an emotional hissy fit, shocking Kristina with her unusual behavior.
- Wednesday: Encore Presentation; original air date 5/27/96. In this episode, the men of Port Charles make life-changing decisions; Sonny prepares to leave Lily for Brenda; meanwhile, after sharing a loving moment with Robin, Jason takes Carly to bed.
- Thursday: The Balkan makes plans to kidnap Brenda on her wedding day. Dante tries to convince Lulu of his love. Nikolas and Brook Lynn share their first kiss.
- Friday: Lulu is shocked when Brenda arrives to talk to her about Dante. Sonny and Molly discuss bi-polar disorder. Lucky and Siobhan deal with relationship problems.
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.