Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of December 27, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Edward makes Michael an offer. On Monday, December 27, an observant Tracy warns Nikolas that he’s headed towards trouble. Lisa moves to remove herself from under Johnny’s thumb on Tuesday, December 28. Ethan gives Johnny some advice. Patrick and Robin continue to inch closer. Spinelli and Diane find common ground. “General Hospital” will air encore presentations on Thursday, December 30 and Friday, December 31.
The Inside Story: Dangerous Proposals
Sonny and Brenda announce their engagement to Port Charles. Dante dreams of Brenda on Monday, December 27. On Tuesday, December 28, a fed up Sonny earns Carly’s ire. Carly has big plans for Sonny and Brenda. Theo earns Brenda’s trust. Lulu and Dante make a decision about their future. Claire confronts Sonny after learning about his engagement. Spinelli keeps Jason in the dark. Jason seeks out Siobhan to discuss the Balkan. Theo probes Lucky for answers.
A Closer Look: The Wheels on the Bus
Michael tells a delighted Kristina and Molly that he can attend the ski trip with them afterall. Olivia agrees to take over chaperoning duties for a preoccupied Carly. Steve, Matt and Maxie join Olivia on the bus trip. Carly is horrified at what she hears right before losing contact with Morgan on Wednesday, December 29. Tragedy strikes.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- ABC Daytime Bangs Out Their Holiday Schedule
- General Hospital: December PreVUE
- ABC Confirms Sebastian Roche’s Return to ‘GH’
- GH Buzz: Sebastian Roche Returning to Soap?
- Anthony Geary Brings Luke Back to ‘GH,’ But Not Port Charles
- GH Casting: For Once, Bob Guza is Sticking to His Word
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF JANUARY 3, 2011
- The citizens of Port Charles pull together in the aftermath of the bus crash.
- One crash survivor suddenly collapses.
- Patrick performs emergency surgery on one crash survivor
- Terrell charms his way into Robin’s life.
- Brenda is hurt by Jason, Spinelli and Suzanne’s lack of support.