Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of November 15, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Echo confesses that she is Rex’s biological mother. Rex demands to know who is father is. All involved parties decide to have their DNA tested. An intoxicated Kelly humilates herself by leaving Joey several revealing voicemails. Langston confesses to Blair that she is still seeing Ford. James tries to calm Starr’s nerves. Ford finds his dad with a hooker.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available — Marty realizes that Natalie had a paternity test done because she is afraid Brody might be the father. Dorian believes Clint is Rex’s father, and breaks into his office to get proof. Bo threatens Eddie. Nora and Inez fight over Bo. Kelly is horrified to learn what she’s done. Rex shocks everyone when he decides not to have his DNA tested. Charlie and Echo share a nice moment about Rex.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available — Marty hands Brody’s psychiatric records over to Jessica. Natalie learns that Marty stole her amino records from Vivian’s office. Marty impersonates Natalie while calling the DNA lab. Bo walks in on argument between Nora and Inez. Dorian sets off an alarm in Clint’s office and is caught by Matthew. Todd watches as Greg is sentenced. Destiny decides to take drastic action against her family.
- Thursday: Title Not Available — Brody realizes what Marty is up to and warns her to shut up or he will get her fired. John gives Blair a strange box Eli left for her. Dorian and Viki puts their heads together and realize Clint forged the Rick/Lili letters. Viki and Dorian discover that Clint set Rex up. Clint obtains a key card to the genetics lab. Rex and Gigi kiss and make up. Kelly goes to London in search of Joey, but finds Kevin instead.
- Friday: Title Not Available — Rex and Gigi finally have sex again. Blair flirts with Ford while he is on a date with Langston. Viki confronts Clint with Dorian’s theory that he has the other half of the heart necklace. Echo almost admits to Charlie that Rex is Clint’s son. Brody tells Natalie that he thinks he may have convinced Marty to back off. Natalie and Jessica receive the results of their DNA tests. Langston tells Ford that sex is not in their future.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.