Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 1:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 15, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10811) — Echo admits to being Rex’s mother. Rex demands to know the name of his father. A drunk Kelly leaves Joey several embarrassing voicemails. Ford catches his dad with a hooker. (Rated: TVPG D)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10812) — Marty continues her quest to get revenge on Natalie. Nora and Inez have it out over Bo. Echo and Charlie share a tender moment about Rex. Dorian suspects Clint is really Rex’s father. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10813) — Marty impersonates Natalie while calling the DNA lab. Todd watches as Greg is sentenced to prison. Destiny decides to divorce her “parents.” Matthew catches Dorian in Clint’s office at BE. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10814) — Brody tells Marty to keep quiet or he’ll get her fired. Blair receives a mysterious box Eli left for her. Kelly heads for London to visit Joey, but instead encounters Kevin. Clint obtains a key card to the genetics lab where Rex’s DNA test is being conducted. (Rated: TVPG D)
- Friday: (Episode #10815) — Natalie and Jessica’s DNA test results are finally in. Blair flirts with Ford. Rex and Gigi get intimate. Echo nearly makes an admission to Charlie. (Rated: TVPG D, L, S)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.