Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 9:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 8, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Dorian summons a meeting of the Cramer girls. Kelly confesses to having the hots for Rex. Todd tells Nora to keep an eye on Inez. Rex demands Echo tell her the truth.
- Tuesday: Cole receives his sentence. Will Rex and Gigi drift apart? Cristian and Layla are reunited.
- Wednesday: John asks Natalie about her recent amniocentesis. Markko bids Langston and Llanview adieu. Layla chooses her career over her love for Cristian.
- Thursday: Todd and Téa begin their back from the dead party. Clint puts the screws to Echo. Starr, Kelly, and Gigi all kiss someone other than their significant others.
- Friday: Ford and Langston’s re-explore their relationship. Kelly tells Rex she lost her spark after breaking up with Joey. Rex learns that Echo is really his mother.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.