OLTL Alerts: Week of November 22 Edition
Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 22, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Brody and Jessica read the paternity test results. Marty obtains a copy of Natalie’s test results. Todd hands Marty a court order preventing her from seeing Hope.
- Tuesday: Matthew begins to figure out what Clint has been hiding. Rex, Charlie, and Echo enjoy lunch together. Roxy kicks Echo out on her butt for not paying her rent.
- Wednesday: Dani attempts to convince Destiny against divorcing her “parents.” Eddie interrupts the Cramer family Thanksgiving dinner. Joey returns to Llanview.
- Thursday: Encore episode.
- Friday: Full network pre-emption.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.