Thursday, November 4, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 8, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: JR taunts Caleb about his relationship with Asher. Colby find Asher conscious. Ryan concludes that David tried to set him up for murder and must search for evidence.
- Tuesday: Asher tells Caleb he wants to make his life hell. Ryan agrees to let Greenlee come with him to find Pearson. Liza gives Jackson a warning.
- Wednesday: Erica tells Caleb not to give up hope on Asher. Asher accuses JR of using him. Erica makes an offer to Ryan and Greenlee.
- Thursday: Passion builds between Ryan and Greenlee. Madison accepts a lunch date with Logan. Zach and Kendall deny knowing where Greenlee and Ryan are when Jesse questions them.
- Friday: Caleb fumes as he watches Asher’s angry accusations on TV. Colby tells Damon about her kiss with Asher. Zach goes to help Ryan.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.