Thursday, October 7, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of October 11, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Scott makes an admission to Caleb. Colby blames Annie for all the problems within her family. Ryan insists he be put on the stand.
- Tuesday: Scott gets taken down to the station. Caleb and Jackson reconcile. Liza’s attempts to connect with Colby fall flat.
- Wednesday: Madison helps Kendall and Greenlee avoid the press. A witness claims he saw Ryan running out of David’s hotel room the day he died. Krystal helps Angie change her mind.
- Thursday: Opal is upset with Scott for betraying Palmer. Ryan tells Annie he needs her to be more available for Emma. Liza offers Greenlee one last plea bargain.
- Friday: Scott suggests to Annie that she should run away. JR tries to convince Marissa that Caleb is using her. Jake is questioned on the stand.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.