OLTL Teasers: Week of September 13 Edition
Monday, September 13 2010 at 12:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of September 13, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Todd and Dani grow closer after he admits that he lied to her about Ross. Greg is shocked to find Eli at the hospice center when he returns. Layla tells Cristian that she thinks they can make a long-distance retlationship work. Vivian has a rather personal question for Destiny and Darren. Jessica thinks Brody doesn’t want to marry her now that he knows the truth. Natalie is surprised when John doubts that Eli is really dead.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available — Ross shows up on Todd’s doorstep. Greg checks Eli over and finds a subdural hematoma. Kelly hires Rex to find David for Dorian. Gigi tells Rex about her horrible first day of college. Kelly forces Dorian to get back out among the people. Layla asks Cristian to extend their engagement by a year. Clint fills Inez in on the Buchanan’s history with Nora.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available — Todd is suspicious when Ross shows him a copy of Téa’s will. Eli lays out his plans to Greg. Bo and Nora share a tense dessert with Clint and Inez. Renee allows John and Natalie to search Eli’s room. Blair asks Dorian a favor. Kelly and Dorian role play, with Kelly getting more than she bargined for.
- Thursday: Title Not Available — Natalie uncovers some DNA evidence and informs John. Brody and Jessica reaffirm their love and look toward the future. Langston lures Ford into her trap with a kiss. John reminds Ross that the will must still be probated. Gigi thinks Kelly wants Rex for herself. James promises Cole he is a man of his word.
- Friday: Title Not Available — At Téa’s memorial service, the tension mounts between Todd and Ross. Eli again threatens Greg. Dani confides her feelings to Nate. Langston gets Ford fired from his teaching job. John and Natalie learn that Eli’s “body” is missing. Natalie wonders how they’ll be able to prove their hunch.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.