OLTL Quick Peeks: Week of September 6 Edition
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 2:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of September 6, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (encore of the 07/21/10 episode) (Episode #10732) — Natalie and Jessica hide the truth from one another. Gigi gets accepted in LU. Charlie and Viki decide they need a vacation. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10764) — Brody and Jessica view a sonogram of her baby. Cristian and Layla talk about the future. Kelly spreads her mother’s ashes. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10765) — Jessica tells Brody the baby may not be his. Greg nearly makes a confession to Todd. Todd seeks Marty’s advice. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10766) — Natalie learns Jessica isn’t sure who the father of her baby is. John warns Todd that Ross may return to Llanview. Matthew and Nate face off on the basketball court. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10767) — Todd tells Dani he lied to her about Ross. Natalie reminds Brody why he needs to keep quiet. Greg can’t believe what he sees. (Rated: TVPG)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.