Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 10:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of September 20, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10772) — John and Natalie grow suspicious after seeing Ross talking on the telephone. Destiny and Dani sneak into the courtroom to find out what is going on. Ford can’t believe what Langston did to him. Starr encourages James to figure out a way to stay in school. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10773) — Todd takes the stand as he contests Téa’s will. Nate works to get to know his brother Ford. While snooping in Clint’s office, Rex discovers he masterminded David’s disappearance. Gigi wants to know if Kelly is after her man. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10774) — James kisses Starr and tells her he wants them to be more than just friends. Matthew catches Rex red-handed in Clint’s office. Clint comforts Inez as she worries about her three sons. Marty testifies in Hannah’s demise. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10775) — Clint covers his tracks. Nora thinks Bo is working to talk Inez out of dating Clint. The Ford brothers bond at the gym. Langston and Dorian discuss Ford. (Rated: TV14)
- Friday: (Episode #10776) — Destiny confronts Greg over lying about Téa’s will last wishes. Rex talks to Clint about Gigi’s grant falling through. Todd can’t set back and do nothing. Langston encounters Ford at the coffee shop. (Rated: TV14)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.