GH PreVUE: Week of September 27 Edition
Friday, September 24, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of September 27, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
On Wednesday, September 29, Nikolas helps Brook Lynn make it through a crisis in the air. Maya is encouraged by her latest discussion with Ethan. Everybody but Claire seems to be aware that Sonny is using her to keep his mind off Brenda. Brenda recovers from her drug overdose in Jason’s arms on Monday, September 27. Carly pushes Sam’s buttons. Sam turns to Maxie for help. Brenda arrives back in Port Charles on Thursday, September 30. Brenda informs an appalled Jason that he’s in love with Sam because she looks like her. Maxie is irritated by Spinelli’s heated reaction to Brenda on Friday, October 1. Sonny arrives home from his weekend with Claire to find Brenda waiting for him.
The Inside Story: Free Falling
Robin escapes from Lisa but ends up in a just as dire situation. Patrick tries to trick Lisa into revealing the truth. Mac tells Ronnie to do whatever it takes to get the truth from Lisa about Robin. Stone appears to Robin who lies nearly lifeless at the bottom of an unmarked well. Stone urges Robin to fight to stay alive for her daughter on Wednesday, September 29. Spinelli urges Patrick to consider the possibility that Lisa is not involved in Robin’s disappearance. Mac arrests Patrick for Robin’s disappearance. Robin struggles to stay conscious at the bottom of the well but ultimately loses the battle. Lisa helps Patrick get released. Steve gets lead to Robin’s whereabouts. Steve stalls Lisa while Patrick races to find Robin. Patrick saves Robin. On Friday, October 1, an unhinged Lisa confronts Patrick and Robin with a gun.
A Closer Look: Family Business
Lucky refuses to heed Dante’s warning about the Balkan. Lulu realizes Siobhan has feelings for “Ronan.” Siobhan overhears Lucky revealing his true identity on Tuesday, September 28. Lucky chases down Siobhan. Lucky is arrested for the murder of the Balkan’s thugs. On Thursday, September 30, Dante gets Lulu to open up about her feelings after they get stuck in the Irish countryside. Back in Port Charles, Carly puts her focus back on getting revenge on Dante. Dante questions Lulu’s sudden lust for adventure. Agent Bates tracks down the young couple “investigating Ronan O’Reilly.”
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- GH Buzz: Sebastian Roche Returning to Soap?
- Anthony Geary Brings Luke Back to ‘GH,’ But Not Port Charles
- GH Casting: For Once, Bob Guza is Sticking to His Word
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 4, 2010
- Will Sam accept Jason’s offer to move in with him? (Soap Opera Digest)
- Suzanne clashes with Claire upon arriving in Port Charles. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Lucky gets a surprise visitor. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Will Claire become a woman scorned after Sonny makes a big decision about their future? (Soap Opera Digest)
- Brenda and Carly come face to face. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.