Friday, September 17, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of September 20, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Brot offers a friend some insight on Monday, September 20. Angie grows frustrated with her condition. On Tuesday, September 21, Tad and Liza take a step towards mending their relationship. Tad and Damon’s relationship, meanwhile, flourishes. Damon vows to prove himself to JR. Bianca and Kendall reach out to a friend. Scott and Annie are on the receiving end of JR’s ire on Wednesday, September 22. Asher manages to finagle his way out of major trouble after sneaking into Wildwind again. Caleb confronts JR about the shenanigans at Wildwind. Jesse and Tad step up to the plate to help Kendall out. Liza tells Kendall what she’s been sentenced to on Thursday, September 23. Kendall asks Zach to come home so they can work through what has happened.
The Inside Story: Free Your Mind
Ryan and Greenlee confess their tortured love for each other … to other people. Greenlee meets with Jesse at the crime scene. Jesse finds letters from David addressed to Greenlee, Amanda, Marissa and Angie. Greenlee is relieved when Jesse appears to buy her theory that David committed suicide. On Tuesday, September 21, Jesse shows Liza the latest evidence. Ryan is sure something is not right when Greenlee tells him about the discovery. Madison turns to Kendall for advice in dealing with Greenlee. Tad privately calls Greenlee on forging the letters from David after witnessing her reaction to Ryan continuing his self-investigation on Friday, September 24. Jesse brings Greenlee down to the station for questioning after finding an empty vial of digitalis in her car and receiving the lab results from David’s farewell letters.
A Closer Look: Too Close For Comfort
Randi confronts Madison after spying a close moment between her and Frankie. Madison admits to Frankie that something happened between them on the night of the party. On Tuesday, September 21, through flashback we see Frankie holding on to Madison a bit too intimately. Frankie apologizes to Madison for his behavior and the friends agree to put the incident behind them. Frankie reassure Randi of his feelings for her. Brot reprimands Natalia for stirring trouble between Frankie and Randi on Friday, September 24. Randi spies Frankie and Madison enjoying each others company. Frankie asks an uneasy Randi out on a date in an effort to smooth things over.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Ricky Paull Goldin Expecting First Child
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Big Returns this October on ‘AMC’
- Vincent Irizarry Involved in Contract Dispute with ‘All My Children’
- One Major ‘AMC’ Star Out? Two Others Return!
- All My Children Fan Club Weekend 2010
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- Ryan asks Greenlee if she killed David. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Madison reveals incriminating evidence to Liza. (National Enquirer)
- JR confronts Asher after learning he’s family. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Marissa decides to take a shocked JR to court to gain primary custody of AJ. (National Enquirer)
- Natalia asks Brot out on a date. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.