OLTL Teasers: Week of August 2 Edition
Monday, August 2, 2010 10:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of August 2, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Jack attempts to stop Blair from making a mistake by marrying Eli. Natalie decides on getting an abortion, but soon has second thoughts. Eli orders Hannah to swallow an entire bottle of pills. Kelly warns Blair that she can’t marry Eli. John and Kelly inch closer to uncovering the truth. John urges Kelly to back off Eli.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available — Téa mistakenly thinks Todd to be an imposter. Cole grows concerned about Hannah. Blair thinks Kelly is just out to wreck her happiness. Dorian and David remain at odds. Hannah passes out. John shares with Brody his suspicions of Eli.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available — Natalie confides in John that she’s pregnant. Cole gets to Hannah just in time. Blair refuses to believe Kelly’s accusations about Eli. Langston admits that Ford hasn’t changed. Dorian and David agree to a double date with Clint and Wendy. Ford shows James their new apartment.
- Thursday: Title Not Available — Greg tells Téa her condition is getting worse. Bo hires Inez as his personal assistant. While sorting through Evangeline’s things, Layla discovers her file on Bennett Thompson. Starr tells Cole she thinks Hannah is still working to get him back. Ford is nice to Layla after learning her sister just died. Ford fears James knows that Nate is their brother.
- Friday: Title Not Available — Eli attacks Cristian and makes off with Evangeline’s file on him. Téa breaks the news to Todd and Dani that she only weeks left to live. James asks Starr if there is any hope for them. Blair confronts John upon realizing he is investigating Eli. Layla tells John Evangeline has passed away. Cole and Ford agree that Starr needs to stay away from James.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.