Thursday, August 26, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 30, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Lulu confronts Carly about paying Brook Lynn to seduce her man. Sonny makes plans to flee the country and go to Rome. Lisa claims that Robin tried to kill her.
- Tuesday: Lulu is floored after Carly’s confession. Dante learns of his father’s betrayal. Jason, Sam and Lucky risk life and limb to escape the burning cabin.
- Wednesday: Tracy busts Brook Lynn attempting to steal from Edward’s bank account. Robin tells Nikolas that he did the right thing in letting Elizabeth go. Michael confides in Jax that he does not want to return to Madison High School.
- Thursday: Nikolas offers Brook Lynn refuge. Suzanne continues to urge Brenda to go back to Port Charles. Claire takes Johnny’s statement about the shooting.
- Friday: Will Sonny and Brenda finally come eye to eye? Johnny surprises Lucky with a job offer. Jason assures Sam that he loves only her.
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.