Thursday, August 19, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 23, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Marissa admits to sleeping with Scott. Angie admits her medical condition to David. Ryan promises to help Greenlee.
- Tuesday: Marissa wants JR to admit that he doesn’t truly love her. Scott makes a confession to Annie. David tries to comfort Marissa.
- Wednesday: Will Annie go through with her marriage to Scott? Asher covers for Damon and takes the blame for denting Tad’s car. Kendall opens up to Bianca.
- Thursday: Zack tells Kendall he wants her to be happy. Caleb asks Tad to help bring David down. Greenlee questions Madison about her husband’s death.
- Friday: Liza asks the mayor to be considered for the newly available DA position. David expresses to Liza how badly he misses his daughter. The chemistry between Ryan and Madison heats up.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.