AMC Alerts: Week of August 16 Edition
Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 16, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: JR calls Scott out on being a thief. Damon and Colby offer Asher some cash. Ryan leaves the hospital against Kendall’s wishes.
- Tuesday: JR tries to convince Marissa not to leave him. Annie asks JR to burn the proof that Scott stole Palmer’s idea. David questions Kendall and Zach as to why they returned to Pine Valley.
- Wednesday: Jesse accompanies Angie to her sonogram appointment. Jake talks with Amanda about Angie’s plan to have him take over as Chief of Staff. Frankie opens up to Madison about what’s happening with Angie.
- Thursday: David sees Angie have an attack that affects her vision. Madison tells Greenlee to leave Ryan alone. Natalia witnesses her brother and Madison sharing a tender moment.
- Friday: Annie admits her worries about being abandoned. Scott tells Annie he wants to get married right away. Angie and Jesse fill Caleb in on David’s wrongdoings.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.