Friday, July 30, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of August 2, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Robin shows Patrick the mutilated photos she found of them in her locker on Tuesday, August 3. Lisa fiercely defends herself. On Wednesday, August 4, Mac is off-put by Maxie’s romantic choices. Tracy is genuinely concerned about Ethan. Ethan, meanwhile, worries about Maya. Will Tracy’s hovering be too much for Ethan to handle on Friday, August 6? Sonny’s thoughts turn to Brenda. Brenda, meanwhile, contacts her old friend Robin.
The Inside Story: Drop-Offs
Franco drops off baby Aiden at his mothers and embarks on his next masterpiece inspired by his newest muse, Brenda Barrett. Lucky, Jason, Dante and Spinelli, meanwhile, are on a mission to find the madman and baby Aiden. Jason and Sam, and Dante and Lulu try to make time for romance. Helena’s harsh words resonate with a guilt-stricken Elizabeth. Lulu realizes Nikolas needs her. Elizabeth apologizes to Steve. Dante manages to delay Jason’s return to prison…briefly. Lucky and Spinelli pinpoint baby Aiden’s location. On Thursday, August 5, Elizabeth agrees to move into Wyndemere. Helena is poised to tell the truth about Aiden’s paternity but changes her mind after a nasty run in with Nikolas, Elizabeth and Alexis. Lucky uses clever tactics to gain access to baby Aiden on Friday, August 6.
A Closer Look: Pick-Ups
On Monday, August 2, an annoyed Carly calls Brook on her preoccupation with Johnny. Johnny, meanwhile, presses Claire to prosecute Sonny using the incriminating photographs he’s provided her. Sonny and Claire continue their bizarre flirtation. On Tuesday, August 4, Carly explains to Johnny that she feels betrayed by both Dante and Sonny. Sonny and Carly butt heads over Johnny. Sonny is ready to get Johnny out of his life for good. Dante arrests Johnny for the murder of Carlos Lopez as a pleased Sonny watches on. Carly forces Brook back in line. Sonny feigns innocence. Johnny and Jason discuss the brewing mob war.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- ABC Daytime Cuts Down Their Schedule
- ‘General Hospital” Takes Over ABC Daytime
- Congrats to Newlywed Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo
- ABC’s ‘What If…’ Ready For Launch
- Stephen Colbert Talks ‘General Hospital’
- Rosa Blasi Heading to ‘GH’ and Other Casting News
- Vanessa Marcil Talks About Returning to ‘GH’
- Vanessa Marcil is Back on ‘GH’
- SOAPnet Gets Its Wish to Become Young
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 9, 2010
- Will Lucky be able to retrieve baby Aiden? (Soap Opera Digest)
- Brook turns the heat up on Dante. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Dante, Johnny, and Ethan lie to protect Michael. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Vanessa Marcil returns to the role of Brenda Barrett on August 11. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Sonny and Brenda are both haunted by memories of each other. (National Enquirer)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.