GH Alerts: Week of August 2 Edition
Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 2, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Franco is inspired by Brenda. Claire offers Sonny a way out. Robin discovers photos of her and Patrick defaced inside her locker.
- Tuesday: Sam presses for a final night of romance with Jason. Claire eggs Sonny on about the incriminating photographs. Sonny and Carly spar about Johnny.
- Wednesday: Spinelli makes a breakthrough. Lulu resolves to be a better sister. Will Jason be sent back to prison?
- Thursday: Dante comes to Jason’s aid. Dante arrests Johnny for murder. Brook is no match for Carly.
- Friday: Lucky uses clever tactics to gain access to baby Aiden. Jason and Johnny discuss the brewing mob war. Sonny reminisces about Brenda.
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.