Monday, July 26, 2010 at 12:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of July 26, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10423) — A pact is made between David and Liza. Colby is comforted by Damon. Greenlee goes after David. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10424) — David decides to keep his distance from Greenlee. Tad is confused. David issues a threat. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10425) — Randi returns to Pine Valley. Damon and Colby discuss the future. Madison is concerned for Ryan. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10426) — Angie receives some shocking news. Natalia offers Jesse some advice Bianca makes an admission to Ryan. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10427) — Caleb confides in Bianca. Annie tries to mend fences with Marissa. Scott pays Caleb a visit. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.