Friday, January 22, 2009 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Taking the next step.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Tad doesn’t help matters when his mortified little brother walks in on a naked Liza on Monday, January 25. Krystal and Tad’s closeness frustrates Liza. Randi struggles to get past her work-place oriented insecurities on Tuesday, January 26. On Wednesday, January 27, Natalia ends up on a date – sort of – with Brot despite putting up a good fight. Colby and Annie react to the stipulations in Adam’s will which are formulated to stake control on their (romantic) lives form the beyond grave. Annie sets her sights on Erica’s soiree at Confusion on Thursday, January 28, eager to cement her status as Mrs. Adam Chandler. Jesse and Angie realize their marriage has hit a rough patch on Friday, January 29.
The Inside Story: Guilty … or Innocent?
On Monday, January 25, Jesse, Brot and Natalia arrive on the scene moments after someone breaks into Tad’s house while Opal’s there alone with the girls. Tad informs Liza that the culprit made his escape by jumping through a window. Liza finds Damon with a bloody hand. Evidence leads Jesse to target Damon as the prime suspect in the string of break-ins. On Tuesday, January 26, a furious Liza confronts Tad after learning that he pointed Jesse in Damon’s direction. Damon is convinced Liza doesn’t believe his claims of innocence despite her protests to the contrary. Colby finds Damon in her bedroom with a bag of stolen items from the mansion. Damon protests his innocence. Colby presses Damon for the truth after getting rid of Adam on Thursday, January 28. Damon tells Colby what really took place before she found him.
A Closer Look: No Place Like Home
Greenlee bristles at the thought of Erica being in charge at Fusion. On Tuesday, January 26, as Greenlee enjoys a dream of reclaiming her company and her man, David dreads the inevitability of Greenlee learning that Ryan has moved on with his life … with her former step-mother. Greenlee questions David’s opposition to her going home. Greenlee has no time for patience and makes a (successful) break for it after overhearing Dr. Clayton ordering another month of bed rest. Back home, Erica’s reservations about going public with her and Ryan’s relationship grow after seeing the latest tabloid headline on Thursday, January 28. Erica is bombarded by reporters who want the scoop on her Ryan’s relationship. Ryan urges Erica to face her fears. Greenlee is on a mission to find Ryan on Friday, January 29.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Kreizman & Swajeski In at ‘AMC’! Is Broderick Staying?
- ‘AMC’ Loses Another Legend
- Breaking News: ‘AMC’ Hires Kreizman and Swajeski (Exclusive)
- McClain Returns to ‘AMC’ For Story Arc, Too
- Barr Returns to ‘AMC’ For Story Arc
- The 2009 Daytime Airhog Awards
- ‘AMC’ January 2010 Casting Tidbits
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 1, 2009
- Greenlee finds Ryan … in the throes of passion with Erica. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Tad and Jake are convinced David is hiding something. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Ryan suspects David after a sudden calamity strikes close to home. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Greenlee is determined to make Ryan and Erica pay. (ABC Soaps In Depth)
- Erica catches a glimpse of a “ghost,” is Greenlee’s number up? (Soap Opera Weekly)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.