(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers for the Week of November 21, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #11008): Brody threatens to shoot John and Natalie. Todd goes to great lengths to get what he wants. Starr is none to pleased to learn of Blair’s relationship news. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Tuesday (Episode #11009): Rex has an unexpected encounter with Alex. Rick makes it look like Starr and Nate are having an affair. Mayor Finn sticks to her guns regarding Bo. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Wednesday (Episode #11010): Bo and Nora spend Thanksgiving in Matthew’s hospital room. Natalie tells Jessica she’s sorry. Clint and Shane bond. Someone dies. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Encore Presentation; OAD 9/2/11) (Episode #10953): Kim discovers that her brother is in Llanview. Cutter is visited by someone from his past life. Viki talks to Todd about Victor’s murder. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Friday (Episode #N/A): Pre-empted. (Rated: N/A)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – - A look at what’s happening on “The Bold and the Beautiful” during the week of November 21, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
Jackie takes a page out of Sally Spectra’s book and passes Eric’s designs off as her own. Steffy attempts to prove to Hope that her marriage to Liam is solid. Hope notices Liam struggling with his feelings. Brooke and Taylor note how Hope and Steffy are fighting the same way they did in the past. Pam and Stephanie have it out again. Stephanie hopes to fix her relationship with Taylor over the holidays. Brooke and the rest of the Forresters are surprised by the animosity between Rick and Thomas.
- Monday, November 21 - Jackie becomes inspired by the legacy that Sally Spectra left behind; Pam confronts Stephanie and angrily blames her sister for her own misfortune.
- Tuesday, November 22 - Thorne surprises everyone with his guest at Thanksgiving; Steffy must choose between the lesser of two evils: spending Thanksgiving with Katie or with Hope.
- Wednesday, November 23 - Thanksgiving at the Forrester mansion comes with a side dish of drama; Ridge implements his unconventional plan to mend the rift between his family.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of November 21, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Maxie and Matt mix business with unexpected pleasure on Monday, November 21. Sparks fly between Delores and Johnny as the pair discuss crime and punishment. On Tuesday, November 22, effected by her discussion with Olivia, Lulu finally seems to get back on track with Dante. Will fate soon impede upon Lulu’s progress? Luke slips out when Lucky arrives to reunite with Aiden. Lucky and Tracy worry about Luke’s next move. Tracy’s disappointed by the suitor who arrives to keep her company on Thanksgiving on Wednesday, November 23.
NOTE: On Thursday, November 24, “General Hospital will air an encore presentation. “GH” will not air on Friday, November 25.
The Inside Story: Forget You Not
Sam tries to distract herself by focusing on Michael’s problems. Jason warns Carly that Franco still poses a real threat to her and Josslyn. Shawn’s single-minded focus agitates Carly. Franco prepares another surprise. Monica, meanwhile, invites Jason and Sam to the Quartermaine Thanksgiving. Shawn prepares a special feast for Carly. Jason and Sam remain profoundly haunted despite their efforts to move forward. Jason flips out at the Quartermaine Thanksgiving celebration on Wednesday, November 23. Franco leaves a gift for Josslyn.
A Closer Look: I Love You (Not)
On Monday, November 21, Kate realizes Sonny is going away to officially end his marriage to Brenda. Sonny makes a slight alteration to his plans and arrives to see Kate with a surprise. Dante confronts Kate about her involvement at the warehouse where he was shot. Sonny orders Dante to back off. Kate and Sonny arrive at a special destination. Later, Sonny is surprised to find Kate’s hotel room empty.
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- Sam tries to calm Jason down.
- Kate helps Sonny face the past.
- Mac finds a distraught Robin.
- Dante is assigned a new partner.
- Elizabeth’s reaction to Luke shocks everybody.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of November 21, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
On Monday, November 21, Brody threatens John and Natalie at gunpoint. John manages to reason with Brody. John and Natalie return home with the infant. Roxy continues to push John to talk to Natalie. Jessica, Roxy, and Shane each try to cheer up Brody. Elsewhere in Llanview, Mayor Finn reminds Bo of their deal. Still in a coma, Matthew narrates the tale of Thanksgiving 2011. Bo and Nora spend the holiday at their son’s bedside. Rick plants a rumor that Nate and Starr are having an affair on Tuesday, November 22. The teens pounce on Rick. Jessica and the children have fun with Ford. Natalie and Jessica share a sisterly moment on Wednesday, November 23. Clint tells Shane he’s sorry. Viki and Clint share a wishbone. And someone dies.
NOTE: On Thursday, November 24, “One Life to Live” will air an encore presentation of the September 2, 2011 episode, where Kim learns her brother is in Llanview, Cutter receives a surprise visit from his sister, and Viki talks to Todd about Victor’s murder. “OLTL” will not air on Friday, November 25.
The Inside Story: Unwelcome Guests
Todd catches Tomas by surprise at the warehouse on Monday, November 21. Blair talks to Starr about the men in her life. Dani learns her mother is pregnant. Jack is still claiming that Todd killed Victor. On Tuesday, November 22, Todd and Baker team up against Tomas. Blair learns that Tomas on the trial of Victor’s killer. Téa warns Blair not to break her brother’s heart. Tomas appeals to Todd’s guilty conscience. And Blair invites the Delgados to Thanksgiving dinner.
A Closer Look: Familiar Faces
Rex and Aubrey just miss Stacy and Cutter at Dr. Fascinella’s office on Monday, November 21. Stacy convinces Cutter not to strangle Alex. Rex and Aubrey work to coax information out of the doctor’s receptionist, and wonder if Cutter’s friend had surgery to look like Gigi. Rex comes to a realization and comes up with a plan. Meanwhile, Cutter involves his mother in his latest scheme on Tuesday, November 22. Rex and Aubrey put their plan in motion, only to find someone unexpected waiting for them. And on Wednesday, November 23, Shane tells Roxy he knows why Rex went to Brazil.
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- The lives of one family are changed forever.
- John and Natalie makes plans to talk about their relationship.
- Rick’s actions could prove disastrous for someone close to Starr.
- Todd cozies up to Blair by supporting Tomas.
- Is Jack’s attitude toward Todd starting to soften?
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – A look at what’s happening on “Days of Our Lives” during the week of November 21, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Will and Rafe find Johnny hiding in the Brady pub on Monday, November 21. Rafe and Johnny share a loving reunion. Unaware that Johnny has already been found, Nicole helps Brady and Madison put up posters for missing Johnny. Nicole defends EJ to Brady and confides in Madison about her confusing feelings for EJ. Nicole is elated when she finds out Johnny has been found, and goes to tell EJ. Madison and Brady share an embrace but Madison backs off yet again. Abigail and Austin bump into each other on Tuesday, November 22 and strike up an easy rapport despite their age difference. When Carrie texts to say she’ll come and meet Austin, Abby leaves but realizes she enjoyed her evening more than she expected. Jack visits Jennifer and tells her he understands her anger. He goes into more detail about his captivity and how it changed him. Jennifer is deeply affected by his honesty. Jack admits he needs help. Hope confronts Stefano about the phoenix paperweight on Wednesday, November 23. Stefano artfully sidesteps by paying tribute to Hope’s tenacious attitude and their shared history. He cautions Hope to let the secret of dead people lie because she might not like what she finds out. John and Marlena try to be optimistic, believing their love will see them through this nightmare as it always has. Carrie delivers a persuasive speech to the judge for leniency, but John refuses to speak on his own behalf. Marlena is crushed as John is led away to spend the rest of his life behind bars.
“Days of our Lives” will be pre-empted on Thursday, November 24, 2011 and Friday, November 25, 2011.
The Inside Story: Guilty Conscience
Believing Johnny is dead, Sami and EJ come together in their grief and have animalistic sex to block out their despair on Monday, November 21. Will goes to the DiMera mansion and spies his mother and EJ making love. Stunned and disgusted over her betrayal of Rafe, Will backs away without making his presence known. Sami and EJ come to their senses and are horrified by what they have done. Sami gets the message from Rafe that Johnny is alive. They both want to rush to see their son, but Sami warns EJ can’t come with her because no one can ever find out they had sex. Sami returns home and is reunited with Johnny. Sami apologizes to Rafe, who mistakenly assumes she’s referring to blaming him for Johnny’s disappearance. Will looks at his mother, bitter over her shameful behavior. Nicole arrives at the DiMera mansion where EJ’s still grappling with what happened with Sami. He’s stunned when Nicole declares her love for him. In the aftermath of Johnny’s homecoming, Sami and EJ feel nothing but private guilt and self loathing on Tuesday, November 22. Unsettled Sami doesn’t know why Will’s acting the way he is. Rafe is protective of Sami when she becomes upset with Will’s questions. Sami feels guiltier as Rafe showers her with love. Later, she can’t bear looking at herself in a mirror and breaks it. EJ is wracked with guilt especially now that Nicole has decided to give their relationship another chance. They go to the loft, where EJ is reunited with his son. Only Will knows why Sami and EJ are uneasy around each other but keeps mum.
A Closer Look: Thanksgiving in Salem
Jennifer, Jack, Abe, Lexie, Chad and Abigail gather at the pub to make Thanksgiving food boxes for the homeless on Wednesday, November 23. Abigail is pleased when Austin shows up without Carrie. After Abigail leads Chad to believe she’s preoccupied because her father is watching them, Chad appeals to Jack for a truce. Jack shakes his hand, but will reserve judgment. Jack reveals he’s been offered a job teaching journalism at Salem U. Abigail isn’t sure she wants her father working on campus, but is more enthusiastic when she hears Austin has also been offered a job teaching forensic accounting. Maggie brings Victor, Daniel and Melanie to her old kitchen to prepare Thanksgiving dinner. Daniel and Melanie are touched to be included, especially after Daniel discovers Maggie made a recipe his mother used to make. Maggie wants Daniel and Melanie to get tested to see if they are preconditioned to also get myasthenia gravis. Daniel talks to Melanie and Victor about his stalled relationship with Jennifer. Victor cautions all is fair in love and war. Melanie admits to Daniel there is someone she likes (Chad) but it will never happen.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 21, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Brody holds John and Natalie at gunpoint. Todd goes to great lengths to get what he wants. Baker takes Tomas by surprise.
- Tuesday: Rex bumps into Alex. Rick starts a rumor about Starr and Nate. Mayor Finn reminds Bo of their agreement.
- Wednesday: Bo and Nora celebrate Thanksgiving with Matthew at the hospital. Jessica receives an unexpected apology. Viki watches Clint and Shane bond. Someone in Llanview dies.
- Thursday: (Encore Presentation; Original Airdate of September 2, 2011.) Kim learns that her brother is living in Llanview. Cutter has a surprise visitor. Viki confronts Todd over Victor’s murder.
- Friday: “One Life to Live” will not air today. The episode airing on Monday, November 28 will pick up from the episode that aired on Wednesday, November 23.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 21, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Jason gives Carly a warning. Sonny arrives at Crimson with a gift for Kate. Maxie and Matt end up in close proximity.
- Tuesday: Lulu unannounced arrival interrupts Olivia’s Thanksgiving preparations. Delores pays the Zacchara family a visit. Sonny and Kate arrive at a special destination.
- Wednesday: Another year and another holiday at the Quartermaine household. Jason looses it completely. Dante finds himself in a situation when he arrives at Olivia’s place.
- Thursday: (Encore Presentation; Original Airdate of September 22, 2011.) Jason suprises Sam. Maxie and Spinelli troubleshoot. Dante has a proposal for Lulu.
- Friday: “General Hospital” will not air today. The episode airing on Monday, November 28 will pick up from the episode that aired on Wednesday, November 23.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Americans across the United States celebrate Thanksgiving on the fourth Thursday of November each and every year – and then shop until they drop on the day after, Black Friday. Thanksgiving is the one holiday on the calender that can cause us to replicate a scene right out of a soap opera due to the potential conflict that is stored up in large family gatherings. Daytime viewers also know to expect some changes in the daytime schedule on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Soap Opera Network has gathered all the information fans of the five remaining dramas need to know about how their programs will be affected on Thanksgiving, November 24, and the day after, November 25, of 2011.
On Thursday, November 24, ABC Daytime, as usual, will show encore presentations of “One Life to Live” and “General Hospital.” The latter will re-air a rather feel good occasion, while the former went for drama. As always, ABC’s repeat airings are said to help define important moments in each soaps current storylines.
One Life to Live (Episode # 11,006; OAD: 9/2/11)
In this episode Viki tells Todd that Victor is dead and that the police are looking for him but Todd already knows. John tells Brody that Todd is not the only suspect in Victor’s murder. Natalie confronts Rex about having Gigi’s grave dug up but Rex assures her he knows that Gigi is really dead. In Kentucky, Kim tells the mystery person about Rex digging up Gigi’s grave. Jessica tells Clint that Natalie can’t try to keep Kim away from him anymore. Jessica insists nothing is going on between her and Ford but does say Ford kissed her. Cutter tells Aubrey that he has a legit job at the Minute Man Motel so he can prove to her that he can change. Cutter and Aubrey make love. Kim appears on Cutter’s doorstep. Rama tries to play matchmaker for Cristian and suggests that he and Jessica could get back together. Cristian arrives to see Jessica at Llanfair.
General Hospital (Episode # TBD; OAD: 9/22/11)
Jason and Sam go on a motorcycle ride and decide rather spontaneously to marry at a Chinese restaurant. They are pronounced husband and wife. Meanwhile, Franco sets malicious plans in motion. Unaware of the developments, Maxie and Spinelli troubleshoot wedding preparations. Dante proposes to Lulu.
ABC will not air “OLTL” and “GH” on Friday, November 25. Like in years past, college football will air in its place. This is a scheduled pre-emption, therefore viewers will not miss a single original airing of their favorite daytime drama. “OLTL” and”GH” will pick up from their Wednesday, November 23 episodes on Monday, November 28.
If you’re in need of a ABC Daytime drama fix by this time, check out SOAPnet at 7:00 PM EST for the “Lucky Friday” marathon that centers around “GH’s” Lucky Spencer (Jonathan Jackson) on Friday, November 25. In the five encore presentations chosen, we’ll watch a very young Lucky flee Port Charles after his parents are sent a lethal message (OAD: 11/1/93), discover Nikolas is his brother (OAD: 7/17/96), be held hostage by his father in the wake of a shocking revelation (OAD: 11/11/98), share a special moment with his mother, and later his entire family (4/15/99), and reveal to Elizabeth that their son is dead (3/21/11).
NBC will not air “Days of Our Lives” on Thursday, November 24 or Friday, November 25. Traditionally, “The National Dog Show” will air in its place on Thursday, November 24. “DAYS” has typically aired an original episode on the day following Thanksgiving, but that will no longer be the case. NBC recently inked a ten year deal (2011-2021) with the National Hockey League (NHL) in which the network has agreed to air a hockey game on the last Friday of each November. This year we’ll see the Boston Bruins take on the Detrot Red Wings in place of “DAYS” on Friday, November 25. These are scheduled pre-emptions, therefore viewers will not miss a single original airing of their favorite daytime drama. “DAYS” will pick up from its Wednesday, November 23 episode on Monday, November 28.
According to a CBS spokesperson, on both Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25, most markets will show encore presentations of “The Young and the Restless.” On Thursday, November 24, “Y&R” will re-air a New Year’s episode focusing on Billy (Billy Miller) from December 31, 2009. The West Coast – or rather those living in the Pacific Time Zone – will be treated to an NFL game featuring the Dallas Cowboys vs. the Miami Dolphins instead of this encore presentation. On Friday, November 25, “Y&R” will re-air the December 23, 2010 Christmas episode which features Victor (Eric Braeden). This episode is expected to air nation wide but will air a littler later than usual at 3 PM in the Pacific states due to NCAA Football. “The Bold and the Beautiful” will reportedly not air on both days. These are scheduled pre-emptions, therefore viewers will not miss a single original airing of their favorite daytime drama. “Y&R” and”B&B” will pick up from their Wednesday, November 23 episodes on Monday, November 28.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Teasers for the Week of November 14, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12433): Lucky gets an important message. Patrick and Robin are questioned by police. Luke and Sonny have a good talk. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday (Episode #12434): Matt and Steve swap words. Sam is less than forthcoming with Spinelli. Lucky wakes up from his dream. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday (Episode #12435): Luke thinks about the emotional scars he has left on his loved ones. Ethan notices Laura’s portrait has an unnatural aurora about it. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday (Episode #12436): Tracy and Lulu receive shocking news. Jason is bent on finding Franco. Someone sends Maxie a dozen red roses. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday (Episode #12437): Luke suffers a setback. Maggie and Stephen recall their past. Sonny and Carly are at odds over Kate. (Rated: TVPG L)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers for the Week of November 14, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #11003): Natalie and Brody’s wedding is interrupted. Tina arrives at the church with important news. John goes to Llanfair to say good-bye to Liam. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday (Episode #11004): Rex comes face-to-face with someone from his past. Ford is falling in love with Jessica. Someone else says “I do.” (Rated: TVPG S)
- Wednesday (Episode #11005): Nigel is found passed out. Tomas and Blair are blissful after making love. Rama and Vimal discuss the fire at The Sun with police. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Episode #11006): Aubrey worries Rex is falling for Cutter’s scheme. Jessica feels guilty about keeping quiet about Liam for as long as she did. Natalie’s family stands by her. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday (Episode #11007): Todd teams up with Baker to put his plan in motion. Aubrey and Cutter head for Rio. Cutter encounters someone eerily familiar while in Brazil. (Rated: TVPG V)