The OnLine Network has released teasers for week two of “One Life to Live,” which premieres Monday, April 29 on Hulu, Hulu Plus and iTunes, and FX Canada for Canadian viewers. Things are only just getting started!
- Monday, May 6: Tea tries to keep things together. Two popular characters grapple over their respective family issues. Todd tries to get through to Blair. Clint has a serious talk with his family.
- Tuesday, May 7: Matthew tries to protect Dani. Bo and Nora have a little fun with their empty nest. Todd encounters danger in his own room. A shady art dealer comes to Shelter to confront Cutter. Guest starring NERVO and RiFF RAFF.
- Wednesday, May 8: Todd decides to do something unexpected. Dorian considers revenge. Clint lectures Matthew. Viki goes over her options.
- Thursday, May 9: Dorian sets her plan in motion. Bo tries to convince Nora to return to her roots. Todd tries to buy love. Viki makes a bold move. Does someone in Llanview die?
- Friday, May 10: In One Life to Live’s behind-the-scenes show, interact with your favorite OLTL stars as they discuss this week’s hot topics and take a closer look at the big events in Llanview from the past four days.