(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of July 4, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
On Monday, July 4, “One Life to Live” will air an encore presentation of Erika Slezak‘s 40th anniversary episode, from 04/27/11. Cutter and Aubrey bicker about Joey and Tess. Aubrey and Rama let Cutter stay in their motel room. Rama starts to miss Vimal. Viki takes her anger out on Dorian when she comes to visit Clint on Wednesday, July 6. At the same time, Ionia again throws herself at David, while Echo secretly takes pictures of the encounter. Afterward, he chooses not to tell Dorian, and is shocked by what he finds on the Internet. By Friday, July 8, the newlyweds continue to be at odds over Ionia. Dorian refuses to go with David to give Rex and Shane his condolences. Now home alone, Dorian signs for a mysterious package and wonders who it is from. Echo eavesdrops as David confides in Viki and seeks her help. Later, he returns to La Boulaie to find a Dorian pointing a gun on him.
The Inside Story: Change of Heart
Jessica agrees to let Ford be in Ryder’s life, and refuses to press charges against him. Natalie interrupts Brody before he can her the truth about Liam on Tuesday, July 5. Meanwhile, Vimal prepares to make a confession to John. Todd puts the screws to Vimal and offers him a job. Later, John returns to find Vimal has changed his tune. Shane unleashes his anger at Clint on Wednesday, July 6. Rex lets Shane in on his plan. Jack begins to suffer pangs of guilt. Blair blasts Todd’s actions regarding their son. Jack pays Shane a visit. Todd does damage control in front of Rex and Shane. Rex pretends to forgive Todd and Jack. Blair confronts Tomas over the secrets he is keeping, which leads to a kiss. By Friday, July 8, Viki nearly encounters the man with the scar at Llanfair. Vimal is less than forthcoming with John. Brody continues to keep Liam’s true paternity a secret, and is asked by John to help bring down Todd. John realizes the tape recorder is missing. Jack begins working at The Sun. Todd discovers a rival company has hijacked one of his business dealings. Todd and Vimal discuss John, which Jack partially overhears. Blair confronts Téa over her handling of Jack. Afterward, Rex and Shane give the women a chilly reception at Asa’s mansion, as part of Rex’s plan to deprive Todd and Jack of Blair and Téa. Roxy is displeased with Rex’s new attitude and the fact he fired Nigel. Meanwhile, Echo chooses to overlook Rex’s behavior. David, Viki, Jessica and Natalie arrive to visit the Balsoms. And Natalie lets Jessica know she and Brody are officially a couple.
A Closer Look: New Lease on Life
Clint thinks Bo has come to arrest him on Tuesday, July 5. As the brothers dance around the truth, Viki becomes suspicious. Afterward, Viki urges Clint not throw his life away, now that he has been given a second chance. Meanwhile, Matthew suffers a seizure while trying to tell Nora that Nate attacked him. Dr. Pryor informs Bo and Nora that needs to be moved to a specialty clinic out of town. Thinking Matthew is on the road to recovery, Nate believes he has gained the upper hand on Rick, who soon learns otherwise. Dani walks in on Nate and Deanna hugging on Wednesday, July 6. The two soon argue, leading Nate to ask her why she kept the truth from him. Rick again threatens Deanna. Meanwhile, Baz and Hope hit it off, which leads James to unburden himself to Deanna. Dani confronts Destiny over the pregnancy test, which she later takes. Dani and Nate make up. Bo and Nora agree to do what his best for their son. Destiny gets the results of her pregnancy test, and shares them with an unconscious Matthew on Thursday, July 7. Later, Destiny lies to Dani about the results.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Ratings: DAYS/AMC Hit New Lows in Women 18-49 Viewers
- Real-Life ‘One Life’ Couple Gets Engaged
- My View of Llanview: June 30 Edition
- Rock Out with the Residents of Llanview
- Win a Backstage Tour of Your Favorite Daytime Soap
- Lavoisier to Attend Stars & Stripes Fan Event
- She May Be Jess Now, But Tess is Lurking in the Shadows
- ‘OLTL’ Casting Call: Paging Nurse Judy
- Tuck: ‘I Would Absolutely Go Back’ to ‘One Life to Live’
- Spiderman Casts His Web on Llanview
- Lavoisier: ‘I’ll Be There Until the End’ of ‘OLTL’
- ABC Soap Won’t See the ‘Light’
- St. John to Fans: ‘OLTL’ To ‘Press On Without Me’
- ‘Chainsaw Massacre’ Star Cast as ‘Reel’ Dorian Lord
- Torpey Returns to ‘Life’ to Say Good-Bye
- Oops! ABC Did It Again: It is Getting Ugly Over There
- The ‘Gossip’ is True: Amanda Setton Returns to ‘OLTL’
- The Big Talk: Has ABC Declined Offers for All My Children and One Life to Live?
- DePaiva Reflects on Her Time in Llanview
- Nationwide EAS Test Scheduled During ‘One Life to Live’ Timeslot
- ‘One Life’ July Comings and Goings
- Erika Slezak Talks About Life After ‘Life’
- ABC Daytime Sets Fourth of July Schedule
- Tam Fuels Speculation He and Underwood May Be Returning to ‘OLTL’
- David Fumero Won’t See His ‘Life’ Through to the End
- Gigi May be Dead, But Farah Fath Still Has ‘One Life to Live’
- Strasser Leaves Llanview Earlier Than Expected, Previews Exit
- ABC Daytime Sets its ‘Revolution’ in Motion
- Baby Blues: ‘One Life to Live’ Launches Teen Pregnancy Video Blog
- The ‘Write’ Stuff: Ron Carlivati Leaves Llanview for Port Charles
- Tognoni & Degnan Bid Llanview Adieu
- SONY Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Goes on Location for Summer Plot
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Video: Who is the Real Todd Manning?
- Todd or Not, ‘OLTL’ Closing Credits Leaves Roger Howarth a Man Scarred for ‘Life’
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime This Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- BREAKING NEWS: ABC Cancels ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 11, 2011
- Jack is assaulted from behind.
- Destiny panics while talking to Vivian.
- Nora is determined to uncover the truth.
- Sam gets a special birthday surprise.
- David wants Viki to make good on her promise.