(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of July 18, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Ben decides to set Erica free but something get in the way. Maya feels a surprising connection to Lucy. Marissa has a heart to heart with Krystal about her love life.
- Tuesday: Griffin tells Kendall the David he knows taught him everything he knows about medicine including how to save her life in that ambulance. Tad receives an old diary that belonged to Dixie. Dixie gathers enough energy to get on her feet.
- Wednesday: Greenlee awakes from a nightmare and tells Ryan it could be a memory. Tad tells Cara about his past as “Tad the Cad.” Frankie is convinced Asher is developing a serious problem.
- Thursday: Jane is moved by Jackson’s love for Erica. Jane burns overhearing David tell Greenlee how he really feels about her. Kathy sees Dixie in the park.
- Friday: Jane makes a big decision after talking to Erica. Jackson throws a drink in David’s face. JR’s drunken state scares AJ.
- All My Children
← Previous Story OLTL Alerts: Week of July 18 Edition