(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of June 27, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Viki overhears parts of Echo’s phone conversation with Ionia. On Tuesday, June 28, Echo tells Viki about Dorian’s role in Clint’s heart attack. Ionia puts the moves on David, which Dorian observes. David is afraid Dorian doesn’t trust him. Echo is pleased with the fallout from her revenge plot. Elsewhere in Llanview, Deanna and Nate are worried about Rick’s threats to expose them. Dani wonders what Deanna and Nate are up to. Baz gets under James’ skin, but asks him to do something special for Starr on Wednesday, June 29. Tomas tells Téa he has a son. Dani asks Baz to give Tomas a chance. Baz, meanwhile, continues to be intrigued by Starr. And Destiny purchases a pregnancy test.
The Inside Story: The End is Near — Or is It?
With Clint’s time running out, Viki summons the family to the his hospital bed on Monday, June 27. Clint and Viki share a warm moment. Later, he urges his kids to put aside their differences and move on with their lives. Meanwhile, Todd and Téa have a major showdown over Jack. On Tuesday, June 28, Rex has a proposition for Clint, and later explains his actions to a brain dead Gigi. Todd tells Jack to get his act together, and gives him a job at the Sun. Aubrey asks Cutter for room and board. Vimal learns the truth about Rama’s pregnancy. Nigel gains the upper hand on Cutter. Joey and Kelly inch closer. Cristian is disappointed with Rama’s greedy admission. Clint has renewed hope. By Thursday, June 30, Blair learns of her son’s latest actions and Todd’s reaction to it. Starr urges Jack not to end up like their father. Rama tries to set things straight with Cristian. Rama has some harsh words for Aubrey. And Joey and Kelly continue to grow closer to one another.
A Closer Look: Sibling Rivalry
Viki tells Jessica she shouldn’t be so quick to push Brody away on Wednesday, June 29. As Jessica and Brody have a talk, Viki urges Natalie to figure out where things stand between her and Brody. Ford interrupts Brody as he is about to listen to the tape containing Marty’s therapy session with Dr. Buhari. Brody is forced to make a confession to Ford. Jessica calls Brody, and is surprised by what he has to say. Ford kidnaps Jessica. On Thursday, June 30, Natalie and Brody decide to take the next step. Blair gives John some sound advice. However, Natalie later tells him that she moved on. Drunk and in the dumps, Todd tells Vimal about baby Liam’s true paternity. Meanwhile, Brody plays the cassette tape and is horrified by what he hears on Friday, July 1. Brody sees Natalie with John. Brody opens up to Liam. Todd realizes what he’s done. Jessica is less than a model hostage for Ford, much to his dismay. However, Jessica stands her ground.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Ratings: Good Week for DAYS/Y&R
- Oops! ABC Did It Again: It is Getting Ugly Over There
- The ‘Gossip’ is True: Amanda Setton Returns to ‘OLTL’
- The Big Talk: Has ABC Declined Offers for All My Children and One Life to Live?
- DePaiva Reflects on Her Time in Llanview
- Nationwide EAS Test Scheduled During ‘One Life to Live’ Timeslot
- Is a Buchanan Bride on Her Way Back to Llanview?
- ‘One Life’ July Comings and Goings
- ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards
- Daytime Emmy Awards Sees Decline in Ratings
- Erika Slezak Talks About Life After ‘Life’
- ABC Daytime Sets Fourth of July Schedule
- Tam Fuels Speculation He and Underwood May Be Returning to ‘OLTL’
- ‘OLTL’ June Minor Casting Notes
- ‘General Hospital’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Creative Art Emmy Awards
- David Fumero Won’t See His ‘Life’ Through to the End
- Gigi May be Dead, But Farah Fath Still Has ‘One Life to Live’
- Strasser Leaves Llanview Earlier Than Expected, Previews Exit
- My View of Llanview: June 15 Edition
- ABC Daytime Sets its ‘Revolution’ in Motion
- Baby Blues: ‘One Life to Live’ Launches Teen Pregnancy Video Blog
- The ‘Write’ Stuff: Ron Carlivati Leaves Llanview for Port Charles
- Tognoni & Degnan Bid Llanview Adieu
- Llanview Casting Gossip: June 1 Edition
- One Life to Live: June PreVUE
- Casting for ‘Life’: Early Summer Odds & Ends
- SONY Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Goes on Location for Summer Plot
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Video: Who is the Real Todd Manning?
- Todd or Not, ‘OLTL’ Closing Credits Leaves Roger Howarth a Man Scarred for ‘Life’
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime This Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- BREAKING NEWS: ABC Cancels ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life’ Releases New Casting Call
- ‘One Life to Live’ Casting the ‘Reel’ Dorian Lord
- ‘One Life to Live’ Issues Two New Casting Calls
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 1, 2011
- Jessica and Ford reach an agreement.
- Dani confronts Destiny over the pregnancy test.
- Viki and Dorian are caught in Echo’s web of lies.
- John needs Brody’s help to bring down Todd.
- Bo and Nora face a difficult decision.