(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of June 27, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Sonny sheds light on Luke’s past for Dante. Brenda and Sonny manage to put their troubles to the side for a little romance. Kristina remains brazen about her interest in Ethan.
- Tuesday: Lulu accepts a job at a brothel. Lucky tries to get through to Nikolas about Aiden’s true paternity. Jason confesses his feelings to Sam.
- Wednesday: Sonny finds out that Jax has a subpoena for Brenda to testify against him. Steve asks Robin and Patrick to investigate Siobhan’s surgery error. Edward welcomes Michael and Abby to their first day of work at ELQ.
- Thursday: Lucky gets a surprise visit from Helena. The bitterness of Carly and Jax’s custody battle extends into Sonny and Brenda’s relationship. Robin and Patrick narrow down the list of people who almost killed Siobhan.
- Friday: Dante tracks Lulu down in her motel room and urges her to give up the search for Luke. Sonny threatens Spinelli who clumsily tries to shoot him. Jason talks about his future with Sam.
- General Hospital
← Previous Story Y&R PreVUE: Week of June 20 Edition