(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of June 13, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Madison lashes out at Scott on Monday, June 13. Ryan & Madison find comfort in each other in the wake of Lucy’s christening. Madison’s emotions continue to run high. Ryan & Madison’s connection troubles Greenlee. Angie & Maya get acquainted on Tuesday, June 14. Frankie suggests to Angie that she hire Maya to help with Lucy. Angie tells Tad about David’s proposal. Liza asks Colby for a fresh start. Colby confronts Maya about the bruise on her arm. Ben reveals to Erica that something he cost Jane led them both down their current paths. Jackson, Kendall & Bianca confront “Erica” about her drinking. Jane dismisses Bianca and confides in David that her new life is far from what she expected. She bristles at David’s observation about why that is. On Friday, June 17, Erica makes progress with Ben, but will Jane’s arrival mitigate her impact? Jackson confronts David about blackmailing Erica.
The Inside Story: Mixed Signals
Though troubled by Jake keeping her in the dark about Cara’s reinstatement, Amanda vows to fight to keep her marriage intact. Opal implores Tad to not stand by and let the life he wants pass him by. Jake attempts to get an uncomfortable Amanda in the mood in the free clinic tent. On Wednesday, June 15, Amanda confronts Cara; she questions if the doctor designed the tent as a replica of the one she shared with Jake in Africa. Remembering what happened in the tent, Cara just does her best to reassure Amanda. Tad advises Jake not to add fuel to the fire by telling Amanda about his make out session with Cara. Opal helps Tad make a change. Cara finds her husband sporting blue hair. Tad admits he was trying to improve his appearance for her. Cara kisses Tad. Tad calls Cara out on the real reason for the kiss. Jake plans a surprise for Amanda with Angie’s help. Amanda tells JR she’s sure Cara & Jake are hiding something from her. She later confronts Jake after overhearing him and Cara discussing their secret. Amanda is left with only her imagination after Jake blows off their discussion to tend to an emergency with Cara. David doesn’t help matters after picking up on her unease. Amanda joins JR at the Yacht Club. Will Mrs. Martin’s plot to get back at her husband stop at just spending an unscheduled night away from home? Trumbull confronts Tad.
A Closer Look: Love Game
Just as Bianca is about to put her heart on the line, Marissa announces she wants to give JR another shot. Bianca offers Marissa her support. As she’s taking her leave, Bianca slips JR the music box she was going to give to Marissa. Later, Marissa shows Bianca the special gift JR gave her. Marissa asks an emotional Bianca to join her for a girl’s night out to help raise her spirits. Despite wanting nothing more, Bianca turns the situation to JR’s advantage. On Thursday, June 16, Bianca helps JR put together a special date and issues him another warning. Marissa is deeply touched by the date she thinks JR arranged. Bianca & Krystal discuss failing at love. JR & Marissa get into it after she pulls back as things begin to heat up. Marissa turns to Bianca for advice.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Eva LaRue Returns to ‘All My Children’ this July
- ‘All My Children’ Confirms that Josh Duhamel is Coming Home
- All My Children: June PreVUE
- Fact or Fiction: Production of ‘All My Children’ to Halt for Three Weeks in July?
- Sony Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ABC Sets ‘All My Children’s’ Final Airdate
- ‘All My Children’ Begins the Spring Cleaning Process
- Josh Duhamel Return in Works at ‘All My Children?’
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Returns to Primetime; But is a Return to Daytime Next?
- Ricky Paull Goldin Retiring from Soaps following ‘All My Children’ Finale
- After 41 Years of Daytime Drama, Susan Lucci Pulls a Dopple Double on ‘All My Children’
- Cady McClain on Return: ‘It Feels Good To Be Working Again, I Cannot Lie’
- Thorsten Kaye Signs on the Dotted Line for Return to ‘All My Children’
- Clearing Up the Rumor: Chrishell Stause is Not Leaving ‘All My Children’
- David Canary and Julia Barr Headed Back to ‘AMC,’ Too?
- Thorsten Kaye to Report Back to ‘All My Children’ this Summer
- ‘All My Children’ Set to Whistle Dixie One More Time; First Air-Date Announced
- Air-Date Set for Lorraine Broderick’s Return to the Top at ‘AMC’
- Brian Frons Spotted Chuckling as Soap Fans Protest His Decision to Change Daytime Television
- NBC Takes Attention Off of ABC Upfront With Clever Advertising Platform
- Fans Protest ABC’s Decision to Cancel ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’
- ABC Soap Fans Get Their Time With Hollywood Reporter Advertisement
- ABC Done Called the Cops on Ya’ll ‘Crazy’ Soap Fans
- What You Talkin’ Bout Chrishell (Stause)?
- Disney Insider: ‘SOAPnet: We’re Not Done With You Yet’
- Video: Oprah Winfrey Responds to Fans Request to Save ABC Soaps
- Insider: How ABC Justified Canceling Soaps and Why Hoover Pull Out Won’t Change their Mind
- Hoover Becomes First Major Advertiser to Pull Ads From AMC in Wake of Soap Cancellations
- Susan Lucci Reacts to Cancellation of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Fan Club President Pulls the Plug on Twitter Impostor
- ABC Cancels Both ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘The Doctors’ Gives Soap Fan Style Makeover and Trip to Vegas for Daytime Emmy’s
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- Creative Arts Emmy Award Nominees
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy’s for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- From ‘Madea’ to ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘AMC’ Starlets Hit the Big Screen
- Debbi Morgan Contributes to ‘Saving Our Daughters’ Series
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF JUNE 20, 2011
- Faux-Erica introduces her new partner after completing the purchase of Pine Valley Hospital.
- Amanda comes to a shocking realization after making an impulsive decision with someone familiar.
- Angie agrees to move ahead with David’s treatment plan.
- Kendall spots a disoriented Madison wandering alone in the park.
- Bianca continues to struggle with her feelings for Marissa.