(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of May 23, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Robin and Patrick have a trick of their sleeves. Anthony plots to use Brenda and her son as a way to weaken Sonny. Michael finds himself staring down the barrel of Anthony’s shotgun.
- Tuesday: Luke confides in Sonny his fear that he is becoming his father. Elizabeth is distracted by a vision of Jake and makes a potentially fatal mistake. Ethan comforts Kristina as she suffers through symptoms of withdrawal.
- Wednesday: Sonny flips out about Kristina’s crush on Ethan. Siobhan and Maxie admit to each other that they know Aiden’s paternity. Maxie treats Matt to a night out.
- Thursday: Lulu quits Crimson and decides to run the Haunted Star. Lulu worries that when her dad returns from rehab, he will no longer be the Luke Spencer she knew. Sam learns whether she can carry a baby to term.
- Friday: Anthony encourages Abby to work for him. Elizabeth counsels a mother whose son was hit by a car and brought into General Hospital. Elizabeth breaks down from another vision of Jake.