(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of May 30, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Bianca advises Kendall to let go. Jane is dumbfounded when David attempts to blackmail her about his shooting. He later increases the pressure after catching her drinking alcohol. On Wednesday, June 1, although pleased, David is dumbfounded by his ex’s eagerness to comply to his demands. Jackson & Opal put Jane in a bind after finding her with David. David finds a very revealing clue to the truth after Jane suffers an allergic reaction. JR & Scott have it out over Marissa on Thursday, June 2. Bianca & Marissa share a close moment. On Monday, May 30, “AMC” will re-air Tad & Cara’s wedding ceremony (03/08/11).
The Inside Story: It’s Complicated
Griffin questions when Tad plans to act on his obvious feelings for Cara. Tad confides that while he’s ready to move forward, he knows Cara doesn’t feel the same and he plans to respect that. Jake confronts Amanda about her lie. Remembering his passionate kiss with Cara, he simply offers that everybody makes mistakes. Ricky calls Griffin out on his feelings for Kendall. Griffin asserts to a doubtful Cara that he can walk away from Kendall. Cara turns to Kendall for help. Kendall tells Griffin that he should stay in Pine Valley…for Cara. Tad clears the path for Cara to return to PVH; but can Jake & Cara handle the close proximity? Amanda tells a critical Tad that she still doesn’t feel she’s wrong about Jake & Cara. Griffin confronts Cara over her meddling. Cara realizes Griffin is afraid of love. Jake & Cara try to ignore the pull between them. A guilt-stricken Jake is moved by Amanda’s romantic gesture. Kendall & Tad have a heart to heart on Friday, June 3. After encouraging Kendall to move forward, Tad finally makes his move and kisses Cara during a close moment. Kendall, meanwhile, comes up with an excuse to keep Griffin in Pine Valley a bit longer.
A Closer Look: Goodbye Love
On Tuesday, May 31, Ricky taunts Greenlee about her invalid marriage to Ryan. Ryan proposes an immediate solution to that problem. Greenlee tells Ryan that she doesn’t want him to marry her until the feelings and timing are right. Angie reaches out to Madison. Jesse watches as Angie clings to Lucy after being impacted by Madison’s words. Ryan & Madison bury their daughter. Scott confides to Greenlee the pain he feels over Sara’s death. Greenlee consoles him. Madison takes Scott to Sara’s grave to say goodbye. Ryan accepts Greenlee’s comfort. Madison breaks Scott’s heart. Later at Sara’s grave, Frankie is able to penetrate Madison’s guard after she soundly turns away both Scott & Ryan.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Fact or Fiction: Production of ‘All My Children’ to Halt for Three Weeks in July?
- Sony Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ABC Sets ‘All My Children’s’ Final Airdate
- ‘All My Children’ Begins the Spring Cleaning Process
- Josh Duhamel Return in Works at ‘All My Children?’
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Returns to Primetime; But is a Return to Daytime Next?
- Ricky Paull Goldin Retiring from Soaps following ‘All My Children’ Finale
- After 41 Years of Daytime Drama, Susan Lucci Pulls a Dopple Double on ‘All My Children’
- Cady McClain on Return: ‘It Feels Good To Be Working Again, I Cannot Lie’
- Thorsten Kaye Signs on the Dotted Line for Return to ‘All My Children’
- Clearing Up the Rumor: Chrishell Stause is Not Leaving ‘All My Children’
- David Canary and Julia Barr Headed Back to ‘AMC,’ Too?
- Thorsten Kaye to Report Back to ‘All My Children’ this Summer
- ‘All My Children’ Set to Whistle Dixie One More Time; First Air-Date Announced
- Air-Date Set for Lorraine Broderick’s Return to the Top at ‘AMC’
- Brian Frons Spotted Chuckling as Soap Fans Protest His Decision to Change Daytime Television
- NBC Takes Attention Off of ABC Upfront With Clever Advertising Platform
- Fans Protest ABC’s Decision to Cancel ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’
- ABC Soap Fans Get Their Time With Hollywood Reporter Advertisement
- ABC Done Called the Cops on Ya’ll ‘Crazy’ Soap Fans
- What You Talkin’ Bout Chrishell (Stause)?
- Disney Insider: ‘SOAPnet: We’re Not Done With You Yet’
- Video: Oprah Winfrey Responds to Fans Request to Save ABC Soaps
- Insider: How ABC Justified Canceling Soaps and Why Hoover Pull Out Won’t Change their Mind
- Hoover Becomes First Major Advertiser to Pull Ads From AMC in Wake of Soap Cancellations
- Susan Lucci Reacts to Cancellation of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Fan Club President Pulls the Plug on Twitter Impostor
- ABC Cancels Both ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘The Doctors’ Gives Soap Fan Style Makeover and Trip to Vegas for Daytime Emmy’s
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- Creative Arts Emmy Award Nominees
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy’s for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- From ‘Madea’ to ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘AMC’ Starlets Hit the Big Screen
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF JUNE 6, 2011
- David and Jane make a mutually beneficial deal.
- Erica and Jane’s henchman, Ben, continue to connect.
- Jake is haunted by memories of his life with Cara.
- Greenlee, Ryan, Scott and Madison continue to struggle to get back to normal.
- Bianca admits to Kendall that she is falling in love with Marissa.
- All My Children