(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of May 16, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Tad confides his “romantic” dilemma to Angie. Cara asks Tad to tell her about Dixie. On Tuesday, May 17, Liza cautions Angie that Jesse is in trouble after spotting him in another suspicious situation. Angie confronts Jesse. Maya is affected when Opal fills her in on the history between Asher & Caleb. Frankie questions if Maya is having second thoughts. Greenlee & Emma offer each other support. Madison softens towards Scott. Ryan & Madison touch their baby daughter, Sara, for the first time on Thursday, May 19. Greenlee agrees to help Scott with anything he needs. Frankie gives Ryan bad news, as Greenlee tries to distract Madison. Ryan, Madison, Greenlee & Scott deal with a loss.
The Inside Story: Identity Theft
Bianca is comforted by Marissa as she waits for word on Erica. Meanwhile at the quarry, rescues and injuries proceed the explosion. Erica remains in captivity, as Jackson tends to her impostor, Jane. JR & Caleb tend to a badly hurt Asher. Back at the penthouse, Jane gets acquainted with Jackson. Jackson confesses his transgression with Krystal. Jane has her hands full when Erica’s family and friends gather to welcome her home. Erica cleverly feeds Jane some inaccurate information about her past on Wednesday, May 18. Jane faces off with Krystal. Asher struggles with a spinal injury and decides to move in to Wildwind. Caleb realizes JR genuinely cares for Asher. Colby reaches out to Asher. Opal confronts Jane; will she see through the impostor?
A Closer Look: Moth to a Flame
Ricky & Bianca have a tense discussion about her sister. Bianca is visibly unsettled as Ricky proposes marriage to Kendall … who accepts. Kendall pulls Bianca aside and reassures her. Griffin realizes the hard-drive of Ricky’s computer has been stripped bare. Ricky begins to open up to Kendall about his past. Kendall defuses a tense moment between Ryan & Ricky. Griffin fills Kendall in on his concern that Ricky is on to them. On Friday, May 20, Kendall ingeniously plays to Ricky’s desire to claim her as his wife after he finds her on his computer. Before heading to Erica’s, Kendall slips the computer with the original hard-drive to Griffin. Ricky ominously shrugs off Jane’s congrats after an encounter with Spike. Kendall rejects the idea of filling Erica in on the truth about Ricky just yet.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Lynn Leahey Steps Down as Editorial Director of Soap Opera Digest and Soap Opera Weekly
- DEVELOPING: Layoffs Begin at Soap Opera Digest and Soap Opera Weekly
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ABC Sets ‘All My Children’s’ Final Airdate
- ABC Daytime Sets Memorial Day Schedule
- ABC.com Previews Tomorrow’s Soaps Tonight for May Sweeps
- All My Children: May PreVUE
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- Creative Arts Emmy Award Nominees
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy’s for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- Thorsten Kaye Signs on the Dotted Line for Return to ‘All My Children’
- Clearing Up the Rumor: Chrishell Stause is Not Leaving ‘All My Children’
- David Canary and Julia Barr Headed Back to ‘AMC,’ Too?
- Thorsten Kaye to Report Back to ‘All My Children’ this Summer
- ‘All My Children’ Set to Whistle Dixie One More Time; First Air-Date Announced
- Air-Date Set for Lorraine Broderick’s Return to the Top at ‘AMC’
- ABC Soap Fans Get Their Time With Hollywood Reporter Advertisement
- Soap Fans Plan Protest Outside Lincoln Center During ABC’s Presentation of Its 2011-2012 Schedule
- ABC Done Called the Cops on Ya’ll ‘Crazy’ Soap Fans
- What You Talkin’ Bout Chrishell (Stause)?
- Disney Insider: ‘SOAPnet: We’re Not Done With You Yet’
- Video: Oprah Winfrey Responds to Fans Request to Save ABC Soaps
- Insider: How ABC Justified Canceling Soaps and Why Hoover Pull Out Won’t Change their Mind
- Hoover Becomes First Major Advertiser to Pull Ads From AMC in Wake of Soap Cancellations
- Susan Lucci Reacts to Cancellation of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Fan Club President Pulls the Plug on Twitter Impostor
- ABC Cancels Both ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- From ‘Madea’ to ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘AMC’ Starlets Hit the Big Screen
- Bruening Cast as ‘Wonder Woman’s’ Main Squeeze
- Former ‘AMC’ Hunk Hits the Big-Screen
- Debbi Morgan Contributes to ‘Saving Our Daughters’ Series
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF MAY 23, 2011
- Krystal senses something isn’t right with a loved one.
- An insecure Amanda compiles her deception to Jake … who figures out everything.
- Things heat up when Cara and Jake turn to each other.
- Bianca is overcome by memories of her rape after an encounter with Ricky.
- The situation between Ricky & Kendall reaches the point of no return.