(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of May 30, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: (Encore Presentation; OAD 03/08/11) JR tells Marissa he wishes he could turn back the clock. Cara confronts Amanda for turning her into the feds. Kendall gives Cara a memento for her wedding. Tad and Cara exchange vows.
- Tuesday: Bianca tells Kendall not to let her fight against Ricky become an obsession. Greenlee goes off on Ricky. Tad’s feelings for Cara grow stronger.
- Wednesday: David is suspicious of Erica. Scott agrees to move out if that’s what Madison wants. Angie consoles Madison.
- Thursday: Griffin becomes defensive after Ricky calls him out for being in love with Kendall. Marissa and Bianca share a somewhat romantic moment. Jake is hesitant to rehire Cara at the hospital.
- Friday: Jane has an allergic reaction to Erica’s favorite meal. Krystal and Caleb seem to be growing closer. Jesse tells Jake he thinks Tad has real feelings for Cara.
- All My Children
← Previous Story OLTL Alerts: Week of May 30 Edition