(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of April 11, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Lucky tries to recruit Lulu’s help to save their father. Lucky and Jason have a heart ro heart over Jake and his death. Sam finds herself reconsidering having a baby.
- Tuesday: Abby tries to convince Michael to take a break during Brandon’s murder investigation. Dante discovers a strange connection between Johnny and Brandon. Johnny offers Michael support.
- Wednesday: Nikolas stumbles upon Elizabeth reviewing the paternity test results. Maxie discovers the truth. Diane questions Sonny’s intended role in Lucian’s life.
- Thursday: Steve bolsters Luke to take action. Dante, Sonny and Jason fear that Johnny may be trying to recruit Michael for the mob. Maxie steals the DNA results from Elizabeth’s house.
- Friday: Sonny grows increasingly concerned with Brenda’s attachment to Lucian. Brenda asks Michael if he regrets growing up up Sonny’s world. Jason realizes that all the reasons for not wanting a child are no longer credible.
- General Hospital
← Previous Story Y&R PreVUE: Week of April 4 Edition