(SoapOperaNetwork) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of February 7, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Bo and Clint show anything but brotherly love toward one another on Monday, February 7. Charlie and Viki decide to agree to disagree regarding Echo. Blair is intrigued by Tomas. Todd shares some news with Tea and Dani. And later, Dani and Nate contemplate telling Ford the truth. On Friday, February 11, “OLTL” re-airs Todd and Blair’s 1995 gold balloon wedding, which features Roger Howarth as Todd Manning.
The Inside Story: A Day of Infamy
Marty’s visit leaves John rattles, however he gets some good advice from his old buddy Pete on Monday, February 7. Brody makes a decision. Natalie confides in Gigi. Brody grows concerned while at the church. Vimal crashes the wedding on Tuesday, February 8. Charlie and Clint nearly come to blows. Shaun, Brody, and John try to keep the peace. Rex and Gigi search for Charlie. Brody and Jessica receive some horrifying news. Charlie is about to fall off the wagon. John becomes suspicious of Natalie, who is backed into a corner. Brody blames himself for what happened to Jessica and makes a revelation. Natalie is forced to come clean. Brody tries to reassure Jessica. And John decides his future on Thursday, February 10.
A Closer Look: Broken Hearted
Cutter and Aubrey try to cover their tracks on Monday, February 7. Meanwhile, Starr becomes a single woman and gets a boost of confidence from Langston. James and Michelle decide to take their relationship to the next step, only to receive a surprise visitor. Langston and Ford talk about Starr and James. Starr assumes the worst. Clint gives Kelly a present on Wednesday, February 9. Kelly’s plan backfires. Aubrey mistakenly confronts Kelly. And Starr and James are lonely.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Ratings: Bad Week for ABC Soaps
- First & Last Look: ‘One Life’ Casting Changes
- Shenza Treasuryvala Fleshes Out ‘One Life to Live’ Role
- ‘One Life to Live’ February PreVUE
- Walker Talks About Her ‘OLTL’ Return
- ‘One Life to Live’ January Episode Counts
- ABC Daytime Now Selling ‘Hot Guys of ABC Daytime’ Merchandise
- Oprah Winfrey Dedicates Upcoming Episode to Daytime Soaps
- ‘The Sound of a Kiss’ iTunes Cover Released
- A Note from the Editor-in-Chief of Soap Opera Network
- Larry Carpenter Wins Fourth DGA Award for ‘One Life to Live’
- My View of Llanview: January 30 Edition
- Llanview Casting Gossip: January 29 Edition
- Former ‘DAYS’ Star Joines ‘OLTL’
- Ilene Kristen Goes ‘Gay’ for Off-Broadway Return
- Erika Slezak Celebrates 40 Years of ‘Life’
- ‘One Life to Live’s’ ‘The Sound of a Kiss’
- SOAPnet Celebrates Valentine’s Day
- Wendy Williams Extends Her ‘Life’
- ‘One Life’ Casting: What ‘DID’ They Do Now?
- ‘One Life’ Actress Fired
- Fillion Brings ‘Castle’ and ‘One Life’ Together
- ABC Daytime Celebrates Men, Weddings … and Roger Howarth?
- Walker Brings Alex Back to ‘Life’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Casting Odds & Ends
- Llanview Goes All ‘Access’ with Wendy Williams
- ‘One Life’ Recasts Teen Role
- Author Peter Straub Returns to Llanview
- Kardashian Lays Down the Law in Llanview
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 14, 2011
- Jessica loses control.
- Rex goes after Clint.
- Charlie regrets his actions.
- Dani and Nate are caught in the act.
- Brody and Natalie argue.
- One Life to Live