Monday, October 4, 2010 at 10:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of October 4, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Blair is sure Todd’s mind is playing tricks on him. Ross comes to get Dani only to find her missing. Greg is discovered near death by John. Darren lends Destiny his support. Shaun learns of Greg’s condition. Viki is supicious of Echo’s return. James helps Nate hide Dani.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available – Brody takes everyone’s statements at the police station in connection with Dani’s disappearance. Todd and Ross nearly get into a tussle. Cole learns Dani is with James. Jessica is told she has high blood pressure. John tells Greg’s mother of his connection to Eli. Ross encounters Eli on the docks. Todd learns Eli is still alive.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – James pleads with Ford not to tell Brody he’s hiding Dani. Natalie locates James’ bullet necklace. Marty wonders what Brody is hiding. Eli shoots his brother and rolls his body into the river. Ford wants to make sure Ford stays away from Jessica. Ford decides to keep silent. Cole admits to Hannah that he told Starr that he has feelings for her.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – Todd shoots Eli during their confrontation. Todd fishes Ross from the river just as Dani shows up. Cole breaks from his kiss with Hannah. Echo assures Charlie she has no hidden agenda for returning to Llanview. Inez tells Ford that Clint wants to help him. John asks Nate if he knows where Dani is. Starr finds a bloody Eli in her apartment.
- Friday: Title Not Available – Dani refuses to believe Todd and runs away. John surprises Todd when he tells him that he believes his story. Dani walks into Eli’s trap. Shaun and Destiny set vigil at Greg’s bedside. Greg wakes up and utters one word. Viki gets Echo to admit that he has ulterior motives. Echo wants Viki to give her a job.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.