Friday, September 17, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of September 20, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
During his first day on the job, Matthew walks in as his uncle is getting an update on David on Monday, September 20. Even though he doesn’t catch the entire conversation, he overhears enough to realize that Clint is up to something. Clint tells Matthew you he has to be ruthless to get ahead. Kelly swipes a BE security card while visiting Clint and turns it over to Rex, who uses the key to find incriminating documents in Clint’s office. On Wednesday, September 22, Matthew catches Rex rummaging through his uncle’s files and demands to know what he’s looking for. Clint compliments Matthew’s work ethic to Bo, and later tries to cover his tracks, offering to double Rex’s salary in exchange for keeping his mouth shut, prompting Rex to lie to Kelly. Elsewhere in Llanview, Brody renews his promise to stay with Jessica and the baby.
The Inside Story: Hidden Agendas
A high-strung Todd and Blair arrive at the courthouse to learn if Téa’s will is legitimate on Monday, September 20. Dani and Destiny sneak into the courtroom to see what is happening. Across town, John and Natalie spot Ross at Rodi’s and become suspicious after seeing him talking on the phone. On Tuesday, September 21, Todd contests the will, which claims to give custody of Dani to Ross. Afterward Todd, Blair, and Ross all take the stand to present their testimony. Meanwhile, Destiny and Dani hide behind a bench in the back of the room until Dani can stand it no more, and makes her presence known. The judge, interested in what she has to say, asks her to take the stand. Nearby, Nora is asked by the judge if she intends to pursue charges against Hannah on Wednesday, September 22, to which she regretfully says yes, since her actions allowed to Eli to remain free. However, after Marty takes the stand and testifies how Eli used her, the judge releases Hannah into Marty’s custody. By Friday, September 24, Destiny confronts Greg for lying about Téa’s final wishes. Todd vents his frustration to Kelly that Dani’s fate is seemingly beyond his control. And, unwilling to simply set back and do nothing, Todd decides to take action.
A Closer Look: Love Lost
With Ford fired from LU, James loses his free college tuition on Monday, September 20. Starr encourages James to figure out a way to stay in school. Langston begins to have a guilty conscience over costing Ford his job. Nate and Ford begin to bond on Tuesday, September 21, when they learn they are both interested in film. Rex learns form Gigi that she got the grant for LU. Gigi asks Kelly if she is interested in Rex, and later learns that her grant has fallen through. Langston makes a confession to Starr regarding what she did to Ford. Clint bumps into an troubled Inez. Upset after learning that he didn’t get the grant he applied for, James kisses Starr. On Wednesday, September 22, Starr breaks off the kiss, which James immediately apologizes for. Although she admits that her feelings for him are more complicated than simple friendship, she reaffirms her love and commitment to Cole. Gigi and Cristian discuss art. Cristian misses Layla even more after receiving a text from her saying how much she misses him. Clint calms Inez, who is worried about her sons. Nora is surprised to learn that Bo aired some of Clint’s dirty laundry to Inez, and suspects that he is trying to talk her out of dating his brother on Thursday, September 23. However, Inez agrees to a dinner date with Clint. The Ford brother grow closer while at the gym. Langston and Dorian chat about Ford. Gigi informs Cristian she will have to drop his class, and accepts his offer to become his teaching assistant. Rex confronts Clint about Gigi’s change of fortune. And Langston bumps into Markko while at the coffee shop on Friday, September 24.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Ratings: Great Week for Soaps
- Tika Sumpter Bids Llanview Adieu
- My View of Llanview: September 15 Edition
- ‘One Life’ Be Damned: Eli Clarke Back from the Dead?
- Guess Who is Not Dead Afterall? Why Téa, of Course!
- ‘One Life to Live’ Finally Going HD?
- ‘One Life’ Recasting a Buchanan Heir
- ABC Gives ‘One Life to Live’ a New Look
- Brandon Buddy Out! Farah Fath Next?
- Kim Zimmer Talks About Her New ‘Life’
- Would the Real Todd Manning Please Stand Up? Roger Howarth is Back!
- For Real This Time? Brandon Buddy Reportedly Leaving ‘One Life to Live’
- Zimmer’s First ‘OLTL’ Tape Date Revealed
- Kim Zimmer Returns to ‘One Life to Live’
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- Starr confides in her mother her feelings for James. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Marty tells Cole Hannah needs space. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Markko and Langston get caught up. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Greg testifies at the custody hearing. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Cole tells Starr that Hannah is living with his mom. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Jessica wants Natalie to be her maid-of-honor. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Rex isn’t forthcoming with Bo. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Bo is suspicious when Clint wants to help James. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- The judge decides who gets custody of Dani. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- James suggests Ford apply for a job at the country club. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Starr confides in Langston. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Todd needs Viki’s help, while Charlie receives an unexpected visitor. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Natalie and John become suspicious of Greg. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.
- One Life to Live